a Article to fire you up

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
That poor soccer jersey is wearing an oversized head that looks like Mark O'Meley or Shrek's uglier brother.
Seriously, a guy wearing a soccer shirt writing on about NRL? Oh yes, let's bring back the NE/Bears debacle, Fibros v Silvertails and the 97 GF. That's about right, Newcastle are so far behind those storys seem like last year.

Another hack journo... the story itself doesn't rile me up at all since it's nothing new at all, it's the fact that someone gets paid to write this, push agendas or relive the past and it's labelled a 'professional sports writer' or some such sh!t. What else does this turd do for a living? Talk about Manly being whingers? Read your own words d!ck.

'Hey we need a NRL story, we got pumped by Manly and they've been going alright lately so let's go on the net to find some old hate stories and we'll bag em out that way!'

COCK HEAD - his newspaper/article isn't even online. Living in the past...

I bet he's an ex-Bears supporter. No League team + now supporting 2 football teams that haven't done anything great in the past decade (Arsenal and Newcastle) really makes this unknown sack of **** sound jealous.

I found it funny that they still hold onto '97. Move on guys. Other than 2001 your team hasn't done anything to even deserve a new ground. If it wasn't for Tinkler the Knights would be relocating.

The guy has an odd account of history but I thought his suggestions for the upgrade of Brookie were far better than anything Warringah Council has come up with.

You have to laugh at his assertion that Manly ripped the Goosters off of players. Right there his entire attack against 'north shore types' - um, good grasp of geography, not...loses any relevance when he uses as an example a club, representing the richest suburban district in the country, as a 'victim' of Manly raids. A club that has spent most of its postwar existence buying developed talent from elsewhere - including from Manly. Oh and they (the Goosters) also cast about looking to merge with Manly, in an effort to grab our junior league, circa 1999.
Did he mention the scoreline?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4