a Article to fire you up

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
283391_190303311030672_100001530127170_491921_2681318_n.jpg

sorry cant find an online link to it
from the Newcastle Herald today
just zoom your browser to read it a bit easier

So who is the bald headed ****stick who wrote this monumental piece of garbage. Is he a relative of that cow Wilson cause they look the same.

Wow, he has let his personal hatred and vendetta affect his writing; that article is so highly emotive and fuelled with twisted bitterness... I'm really quite stunned sitting here reading it.

You know a sports journalist is struggling when he's got to recap the fibro v silvertails saga. Why doesn't he do a recap on who at the Knights wasn't on drugs in '97?

That's a load of politically fuelled garbage written by a log of immense proportions who clearly has a swag of axes to grind. On the upside it's to be immediately dismissed as irrelevant and meaningless.

Lol, ordinary writing.

Hardly anything to get fired up over, the bloke's a goober who's tearing up because his poor little Knights got pumped.

Not a bad idea, actually, the recliners, sushi train and individual mini bars. Like it. Come on, Barry.

This is really laughable. People write dribble like this every day, but an editor decided it was print worthy.

I dont blame the author , he just got a new box a crayons and wanted to use them, but gee the guy who said yep thats a good article and demands at least a half a page.............wow

Surely this was written and proofed at the pub. This has to be a gee up to all the dole bludgers in Newcastle. Basicly if these ferrets can get a job , anyone can.

Gotta give the graphic artist a wrap though . Getting dessies head on his shoulders must have felt odd when obviously everyone close to them was sitting on theres. Possibly they outsourced that bit

Wow that article is as relevant to the current reality as a norths jersey at an nrl match.

What really surprises me is that the article isn't written in crayon so that the people of Newcastle can read it

When you read this, you have to remember one thing.... he writes for the Newcastle Herald......Not exactly a big time newspaper.
i live in Newcastle, it is a pretty good place to live, you just wouldnt support the druggie knights....

You also cant blame him for writing this dribble. they got smashed in the football, it was a slow news day. I love the current state of play, the knights will miss the finals, and the eagles are well in the mix.

I am glad to see the Manly hatred come back, there was a time before 2008 when people were starting to like the eagles. Now it is back to where it is suppose to be. We just need a new stadium at Brookie.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4