• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
That's what we are, even if the Dragons do happen to win tonight.  We'd not have made the finals but for the Storm.

The most galling thing is the club will continue to make excuses and blame officialdom, rather than face up to the poor attitude on the field and the ineptitude of our CEO.

appauld

apparently the membership has gone up aswell
like that will make people rush out and upgrade and renew

Cambo link said:
appauld

apparently the membership has gone up aswell
like that will make people rush out and upgrade and renew
  That would be the $$$ for the privilege of aligning with a rabble, rather than membership numbers that have been stagnant this year. 

mediocrity will not be tolerated.

I miss the club we were starting to become

you can say we wouldnt have made the finals had the storm been in but on the flip side had the parra forward pass been called correct we would already have been certainties.

Fluffy link said:
you can say we wouldnt have made the finals had the storm been in but on the flip side had the parra forward pass been called correct we would already have been certainties.
And if the Cowboys had the rub of the green against us, and Souths in the game where we squeaked home?

Tigers game was our own fault mate, you are clutching at straws.

The Parra game and the Roosters game I will give you we were robbed of those. But the rest

To be brutally honest I would have preferred to miss out than play next weekend with the rag-tag bunch that we will be assembling.

My dragon supporting friends are going to be insufferable for months.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6