1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

8 - 4 penalty count + video ref crap

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Fluffy, Aug 4, 2012.

1. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,624 / 132
    Susan was right

Great gutsy win tonight, an even playing field and we get there comfortably

2. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,624 / 132
    Susan was right

Great gutsy win tonight, an even playing field and we get there comfortably

3. SeaEagleRock8

SeaEagleRock8 Sea Eagle Lach Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,793 / 122
    We can't say the penalty count & video decisions were unexpected. That was a gutsy win that will give the team a fair amount of belief and momentum.

4. SeaEagleRock8

SeaEagleRock8 Sea Eagle Lach Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,793 / 122
    We can't say the penalty count & video decisions were unexpected. That was a gutsy win that will give the team a fair amount of belief and momentum.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Garts

Garts Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +672 / 18
    I thought the no try against us for Matai causing the obstruction was the correct call. Otherwise we probably deserved another penalty or 2.

6. Garts

Garts Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +672 / 18
    I thought the no try against us for Matai causing the obstruction was the correct call. Otherwise we probably deserved another penalty or 2.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Napper

Napper Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +797 / 1
    The Watmough obstruction on Hall was a disgrace. You could see hall dive before he even crossed his path. Video ref should be jailed.

8. Napper

Napper Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +797 / 1
    The Watmough obstruction on Hall was a disgrace. You could see hall dive before he even crossed his path. Video ref should be jailed.

9. The Wheel

The Wheel Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,761 / 72
    The bloke who is wrote the script for tonight wont be happy with us getting the win

10. The Wheel

The Wheel Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,761 / 72
    The bloke who is wrote the script for tonight wont be happy with us getting the win

11. BOZO

BOZO Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +3,843 / 190
    When a team is good enough not even the refs can stop them from winning and tonight we were good enough .

12. BOZO

BOZO Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +3,843 / 190
    When a team is good enough not even the refs can stop them from winning and tonight we were good enough .

13. ads

ads Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +28 / 1
    Yeah I agree. Its not an obstruction if the player throws himself to the ground before he's obstructed!!!!

Though Matai annoyed me - he really shouldn't have touched Tait when he was decoy.

14. ads

ads Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +28 / 1
    Yeah I agree. Its not an obstruction if the player throws himself to the ground before he's obstructed!!!!

Though Matai annoyed me - he really shouldn't have touched Tait when he was decoy.

15. mickqld

mickqld Sack Greenslime 2016 Tipping Competitor

Gold Coast
    Ratings:
    +3,744 / 57
    No way. Snake caught the ball after Matai had crossed his path. Tate got suckered BUT then Tate changed direction and still tackled Snake. Matai didn't stop Tate from getting to Snake as you can see by the fact he tackled Snake.It was a great running play that teams like Dogs and Storm score off consistently and never get pulled up. This was a disgraceful biased piece of refing tonight which should have that joker Harrigan sacked.

16. mickqld

mickqld Sack Greenslime 2016 Tipping Competitor

Gold Coast
    Ratings:
    +3,744 / 57
    No way. Snake caught the ball after Matai had crossed his path. Tate got suckered BUT then Tate changed direction and still tackled Snake. Matai didn't stop Tate from getting to Snake as you can see by the fact he tackled Snake.It was a great running play that teams like Dogs and Storm score off consistently and never get pulled up. This was a disgraceful biased piece of refing tonight which should have that joker Harrigan sacked.

17. Garts

Garts Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +672 / 18
    I guess I would blown up if it was against us and was awarded. He might not have made the tackle anyway but he was impeded every so slightly. The Hall one was crap.

18. Garts

Garts Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +672 / 18
    I guess I would blown up if it was against us and was awarded. He might not have made the tackle anyway but he was impeded every so slightly. The Hall one was crap.

19. Brissie Kid

Brissie Kid Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +827 / 10
    What happened to that rule that said obstructions are ok if its a maroon jersey?

Nice dive from Hall to get the first one rubbed out. The Matai one was 50/50 call but in a grand final or Origin they would have given it.

20. Brissie Kid

Brissie Kid Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +827 / 10
    What happened to that rule that said obstructions are ok if its a maroon jersey?

Nice dive from Hall to get the first one rubbed out. The Matai one was 50/50 call but in a grand final or Origin they would have given it.