$7.60 odds this week.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Blake

Reserve Grader
If you do a multi for Manly to beat Cowboys ($1.90) into Manly to make the top 8 ($4) it gives some pretty juicy odds of $7.60.
Now I know that this is ambitious thinking, but with some of the top 8 teams on the slide or inconsistent, if Manly win this week then their confidence will be sky high, and could motivate them to push for the finals.
Thoughts?

Little fish are sweet
Get on manly 13+ and DCE mom and you will get an immediate dividend at better odds

Throw in Jorge for a double and will get an overnight stay and on the drink in Gosford for the Broncs

Go manly

Dare to dream? Why not.

I reckon our forwards will stand up as they have been lately, but just need both our halves to be clinical with better 5th tackle options (in particular Foran), and things will fall into place.

Little fish are sweet
Get on manly 13+ and DCE mom and you will get an immediate dividend at better odds

Throw in Jorge for a double and will get an overnight stay and on the drink in Gosford for the Broncs

Go manly
Overnight stay in Gosford? Would rather get on the drink at the game and pay for a taxi to get me the fark out of that place

As someone who earns a large portion of his income from the gamble industry I can honestly say it's not the worst plan I have heard.

Go for it if you believe, or dare to believe.

We have a challenging run to the finals, we play alot at home but we play many of the best sides. Remember we have had no trouble beating lower placed teams this year, its the top teams with strong forward packs that we really struggle against. I still think we are no chance but thats just me. A win against the Cowboys would changes things.

As someone who earns a large portion of his income from the gamble industry I can honestly say it's not the worst plan I have heard.

Go for it if you believe, or dare to believe.

You should tell us who you're betting on...then we can all be rich! rich...rich... rich as nazis!!!!!!

If you do a multi for Manly to beat Cowboys ($1.90) into Manly to make the top 8 ($4) it gives some pretty juicy odds of $7.60.
Now I know that this is ambitious thinking, but with some of the top 8 teams on the slide or inconsistent, if Manly win this week then their confidence will be sky high, and could motivate them to push for the finals.
Thoughts?
Would be nice but you can't take a multi were one leg has a bearing on the price of another leg.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6