7:20pm 5th Oct what are you doing

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hopefully watching a nice close game so the last few minutes are primed for a refereeing changer that costs Souffs the game.

Dogs will be everyone's most hated team forever.

Mark from Brisbane said:
Attending a wedding, not sure who in their right mind gets married on GF day BUT now I think its a masterstroke!!

One of my best mates got married GF day 2008. I still have not forgiven him.

Although I hate both teams with a passion I want Souffs to win as they are the evil of two lessers.
Being the last game of the year I have to watch this game as it's going to be a long off season and another ball isn't kicked till March next year.
Hate to say it but Go Souffs.

Lots of people here watching our old GF victories. I wonder if Sharks fans load up the 79 Amco Cup?

... staying off public transport anywhere near Homebush.
Whoever loses, buses and trains are going to cop the brunt of the frustration.

bones said:
I would bet that most people who say they won't be watching, will be watching. I won't enjoy seeing one of these 2 teams win, but i will love watching one of them lose.

I will actually be camping without tv.

Didn't watch the dogs Melbourne one a few years ago either

Fluffy said:
bones said:
I would bet that most people who say they won't be watching, will be watching. I won't enjoy seeing one of these 2 teams win, but i will love watching one of them lose.

I will actually be camping without tv.

Didn't watch the dogs Melbourne one a few years ago either

I missed that one also, used the long weekend to go camping in a NP, without TV or even Internet

I'll be watching, because first and foremost I was a rugby league fan to begin with

Not sure who I want to win, probably the Dogs, but it will be a good occassion. 1st one I have missed since 2006 and can't say I'm disappointed about that though

I'm going to order a take away large special fried rice from the restaurant across the road. Then get on all fours and insert the pieces of diced Ham and bbq pork into my bum.

Lol jk. I'll be watching and cheering the dogs. Havn't missed watching a GF since I was about 6. 1991.

I dont want to have to back either team while watching. Just want to sit back and enjoy the referee blunders, errors made, commentary idiocy and the pain that one team will suffer.

Hope it's remebered as the worst game ever. Thinking about it again, maybe it could the most undeserving, biased outcome ever. Even more undeserving that the roosters victory last year.

I'll be watching, wearing my Manly jersey for the heck of it.
In fairness, although the carry on in the aftermath will be unbearable, the bunnies deserve to win due to form. Team 7 shouldn't win.
Manly for 2015.:)

silvertail said:
I dont want to have to back either team while watching. Just want to sit back and enjoy the referee blunders, errors made, commentary idiocy and the pain that one team will suffer.

Hope it's remebered as the worst game ever. Thinking about it again, maybe it could the most undeserving, biased outcome ever. Even more undeserving that the roosters victory last year.

I'll be watching as I like GF day, to be honest I'm more interested in the 20s and Qld v NSW cup winners. But as for the big one, I'm with you Silvertail. I think the joy will be sitting back as a neutral (this is my 15th v my 16th team....I do hate Souths more, but I hate the Dogs too) and be able to just laugh at the screw ups and even ups and just not stress about it.

How funny would it be to see the Rabbits get some of the decisions we got last year and see it cost them their first premiership in 43 years? Or alternatively to see it rob De$ and his dip****s of a title?

There's very few players on either side I have much time for. I will say I like Hodko, he seems like a good kid, and I like him when he played for us.

Killer03 said:
There's very few players on either side I have much time for. I will say I like Hodko, he seems like a good kid, and I like him when he played for us.

I'll always remember the 2010 against the bunnies when Hodko kicked 3 field goals to seal us the match. I was out in St George, Qld, listening on a transistor radio. The radio went airborn in delight.

Well who has the more power here. We've got Russel Crowe vs Greensnot vs Politis/Gyngel. Seeing as how the Politis/Gyngel team yielded to the Gladiator's money I'd have to say the pink clowns will give it to the vermin. As long as De$ loses that'll do me. I just worry about the influence of the corrupt bald one though. He may decide to trump the money men here.

Ive got a feeling the Dogs will 'win'. Greencock wont let this opportunity slip of having his old club in the final. The Rabbits have got to lose one before they win one anyway (and the pink pricks know this)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4