• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DVS Matt

Bencher
Well with todays loss, the crunching of numbers now begins as we enter the make/break period of our season.

We need 7 wins from our last 11 games + 2 byes to finish on 26 points, which should grab 7th/8th spot.

I think we are playing well enough to win these games, compared to the footy we played in the first month and a half, we have come a fair way.

We can't afford to faulter against any of the weaker teams now.

We have roosters x 2, sharks x 2, rabbitohs at home, raiders at home......we HAVE to win these games.

Then we have a couple more homes games against Dogs & Titans....with the Knights home at Gosford.

Can we do it?

No Cooper, and his mirror that he carries in his back pocket, wont get on the ground.  Lyon is a special.  He's our only rep in my opinion.  Bad for us, but then again I think we'll be playing the Panthers that weekend.  They'll have a few of guys out.   

7/11 - That's where Chechin should be working next weekend.....farkin Apu with a whistle.

Nutzcraw link said:
You really think we are playing well enough to win 7 from 11??

Sorry mate... I don't think we are.

i see some good things in our play. We should really of been needing 4 from 11....seeing that Warriors, Panthers and Titans have all got away from us.

We play against 2 terrible teams, twice......i'd like to think we are good enough to topple them. Then we just need 3 more wins......and i reckon we can pluck a couple of games ala Brisbane game.

Or maybe i'm so used to success, that i am now just clutching at straws

I think 28 will be good enough for the finals this year. Everyone seems to be falling over each other at the moment.

so why have they dropped the last 2 games of the season.

This is round 11, plus the 11 games and 2 byes takes us to round 24

Fluffy link said:
so why have they dropped the last 2 games of the season.

This is round 11, plus the 11 games and 2 byes takes us to round 24
Just another ruse by Gallop to knock us off our perch. As if we wouldn't notice there were 2 more rounds, he must think we're pretty thick.

we've had a **** year. those 4 losses up front will probably cost us. but, if we make it, with b. stewart returning, I wouldn't like to be facing up to us in the finals. we can hope for the time being.
start with hoping the backroom bs ceases. give yourselves un uppercut all concerned.

we should be a game up from where we are and in respectable position.

What a joke

We need to win a hell of a lot thats for sure.

And watch origin rob us of Lyon, GStewart, Kite, Perry, Watmough at stages over the next 6 weeks.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6