641 words done!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You have a lot of requests on the backline thread.... be more than 641 words ahead of you there turbo.

I question the value of any subject that considers the number of words used as significant.

I once did an assignment that I had for University....totally on audio tape.

For you young'uns....

I just recorded everything instead of typing or writing anything.

I passed with the comment: "I like your creativity, however don't hand in an assignment like that again."

I took it.

the end

:)

I once did an assignment that I had for University....totally on audio tape.

For you young'uns....

I just recorded everything instead of typing or writing anything.

I passed with the comment: "I like your creativity, however don't hand in an assignment like that again."

I took it.

the end

:)

You denied someone the opportunity to correct your spelling?

Will @Turbo get

A+
A
A-
B+
B
B-
C+
C

Ok it just needed a list.

He's a good Manly boy so failing is not an option;-)

Turbo's result will depend on the subject the essay was for.

If it is a subject that requires actual facts, such as history or geography, I can't see him doing well. However if it is English, where you can make anything up, he will get an A+.

641?

Is that the amount of different swear words you've used this year while watching us play?

I did a bastard of an assignment in 3 Unit Bizzos that was over 13,300 words. That's a crock for Year 12. At uni it may be a doctoral thesis, but in high school...

10,000+ words was the recommendation.

Sorry ladies and gents I've been hit hard by the teachers first week back. I've been given a maths assignment, 3 history assignments and an English assignment that I still have to finish but I'm going to soldier on and get the job done. Maybe some of you have enjoyed not having my input the last couple days as often as usual but don't worry if you don't like me I'll be back to my best very soon to annoy the **** out of you!@:cool:@:)

Last edited:
Just a tip for English class....it should read "an English assignment" ;)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6