• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
All hail Dan the optimist.  This rabble don't deserve to make the finals. 

Too much beer swilling in the off season boys.  And David Williams, what is your caper coming off the field smiling when you have played worse than a 7 year old?

Matabele link said:
All hail Dan the optimist.  This rabble don't deserve to make the finals. 

Too much beer swilling in the off season boys.  And David Williams, what is your caper coming off the field smiling when you have played worse than a 7 year old?

He's not a footballer anymore he's a "celebrity that plays football" you need to smile for the cameras or it effects your marketablity.

I hear the players are well and truly hitting the piss in the season proper as well Mata. Heroism has gone to their heads - maybe they don't realise one has to work to actually win games.

Why the eff is Ox letting me down so much?

Tbh I would rather finish 7th that 5th.  If we finish 5th we will probably play the Storm in Melbourne.  I rate our chances against the Dogs at Homebush higher.  

Ryan link said:
I hear the players are well and truly hitting the piss in the season proper as well Mata. Heroism has gone to their heads - maybe they don't realise one has to work to actually win games.

At the risk of another 50 smites I will say it again.  I hope we miss the final 8.  At least it would provide a reality check and make the team hungry next year.

Matabele link said:
[quote author=Ryan link=topic=181301.msg235580#msg235580 date=1249724159]

At the risk of another 50 smites I will say it again.  I hope we miss the final 8.  At least it would provide a reality check and make the team hungry next year.
[/quote]

I agree. Applaud provided. These guys need a kick in the guts - and the media will be tearing us a new one this week - and they deserve every word written.

Matabele link said:

At the risk of another 50 smites I will say it again.  I hope we miss the final 8.  At least it would provide a reality check and make the team hungry next year.
[/quote]

I hope we don't re-sign the same crap if that does happen.

Matabele link said:

[/quote]
Funny you say that matas we were saying the same thing tonight at the game.

I hope we make the final 8. Take out the errors and penalties and we still have a shot at winning this year. I'll admit it isn't likely that we will, or even make the 8, but I'm not dumping my team just yet.

the boys did it against the dogs and they won the comp last year. They are capable.. they are lacking confidence.......Brett will boost them.. hopefully he comes back soon and it will give us a huge lift.. a few wins and were rolling.. we just cant wait too long for his return.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6