1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

5th

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Matabele, Aug 8, 2009.

1. Matabele

Matabele Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    All hail Dan the optimist.  This rabble don't deserve to make the finals. 

Too much beer swilling in the off season boys.  And David Williams, what is your caper coming off the field smiling when you have played worse than a 7 year old?

2. missing_something

missing_something Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    He's not a footballer anymore he's a "celebrity that plays football" you need to smile for the cameras or it effects your marketablity.

3. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6,084 / 284
    I hear the players are well and truly hitting the piss in the season proper as well Mata. Heroism has gone to their heads - maybe they don't realise one has to work to actually win games.

Why the eff is Ox letting me down so much?

4. Garts

Garts Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +672 / 18
    Tbh I would rather finish 7th that 5th.  If we finish 5th we will probably play the Storm in Melbourne.  I rate our chances against the Dogs at Homebush higher.  

5. Matabele

Matabele Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    At the risk of another 50 smites I will say it again.  I hope we miss the final 8.  At least it would provide a reality check and make the team hungry next year.

6. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6,084 / 284
    At the risk of another 50 smites I will say it again.  I hope we miss the final 8.  At least it would provide a reality check and make the team hungry next year.
    [/quote]

I agree. Applaud provided. These guys need a kick in the guts - and the media will be tearing us a new one this week - and they deserve every word written.

7. missing_something

missing_something Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    At the risk of another 50 smites I will say it again.  I hope we miss the final 8.  At least it would provide a reality check and make the team hungry next year.
    [/quote]

I hope we don't re-sign the same crap if that does happen.

8. Chip and Chase

Chip and Chase True Supporter Staff Member Administrator Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,282 / 44
    You should be used to it by now.

9. PONTIAN SEA EAGLE

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +947 / 80
    [/quote]
    Funny you say that matas we were saying the same thing tonight at the game.

10. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    I hope we make the final 8. Take out the errors and penalties and we still have a shot at winning this year. I'll admit it isn't likely that we will, or even make the 8, but I'm not dumping my team just yet.

11. KaZa

KaZa Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +233 / 20
    the boys did it against the dogs and they won the comp last year. They are capable.. they are lacking confidence.......Brett will boost them.. hopefully he comes back soon and it will give us a huge lift.. a few wins and were rolling.. we just cant wait too long for his return.