1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Cricket Forum' started by SilentBob, Feb 8, 2009.

1. SilentBob

SilentBob Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Don't laugh because the way our overpaid and underperforming cricketers are going to the moment England would probably bowl us out for 41.

Don't know about everyone else but I can't stand players like Clarke and Ponting who must be the worst Australian captain of all time.  And Symonds is crying in his beer because he lost $1.5m with Storm Financial. 

He is obviously not very smart but at least he can go and earn more money and still have a roof over you head unllike hundreds of other Storm clients.

3. Chip and Chase

Chip and Chase True Supporter Staff Member Administrator Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,282 / 44
    Back on topic

LOL at England.

4. Canteen Worker

Canteen Worker Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +212 / 5
    We are struggling but it did feel good to wake up to the news that they were 7 fr 26!! :) :) :)

5. Fro

Fro Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +245 / 0
    felt even better to wake up later and see them all out for 51 :)

6. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,463 / 74
    was pretty funny, that is a dismal score. I am sure we have enough in the tanks to beat England. Losing the test to Saffa wasn't a big deal, it was more a matter of about time.

When we get some more consistent and better fast men in the team we will be fine. Once Stuart Clarke is back things will be looking up I am sure

7. Matabele

Matabele Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    Poms are already thinking about the Ashes.