5 weeks/ 10,000kms / 5 wins

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Back in the land of the living but not yet home. Will get to see my first game on TV tomorrow since we departed.

Really looking forward to not have to set up a tent, and to have a coldie whilst watching the footy ( oh and another Manly win).

GO MANLY

Mark, did you rush back to watch the footie or has Krudd enlisted you to stand for an electorate in Brisbane, knowing what a popular person you are?

No it was time to come home, bush camping is great fun BUT after about a month of it you yearn for the basic things such as a shower and a normal bed.

BUT we saw heaps of this great country that many of you will never get to see so it was worth it.

NOT running for KRudd, can't stand the smarmy bugger!!

One thing was good , we missed a week of the election garbage.

But will really enjoy watching my first Manly game since the last week of June tomorrow , gees i hope we get another win.

Mark from Brisbane said:
BUT we saw heaps of this great country that many of you will never get to see so it was worth it.

Why is that? Did you destroy it after looking at it yourselves?

Bastards!

Ha Global, no not at all, but not everyone wants to spend about 5k in diesel and a month in a tent to see a few dunes and rocks

Mark from Brisbane said:
Ha Global, no not at all, but not everyone wants to spend about 5k in diesel and a month in a tent to see a few dunes and rocks

Oh, in that case, carry on and welcome home.

Any hat pics?

Mark from Brisbane said:

Without doubt best thing we ever did Mark. Highly recommend it to everyone. We loved it & that was with two kids too. ;-)

Clint said:
Mark from Brisbane said:

Without doubt best thing we ever did Mark. Highly recommend it to everyone. We loved it & that was with two kids too. ;-)

The Canning Stock Route is one hell of a trek, never experienced corrugations like them!!

The Dunes are not as big as the Simpson but still fun!!

Mark from Brisbane said:
Clint said:
Mark from Brisbane said:

The Canning Stock Route is one hell of a trek, never experienced corrugations like them!!

The Dunes are not as big as the Simpson but still fun!!

Nice mate. Haven't been there. Cant wait til we offload the kids & do it again. Eli is only 4 months old so we have a while to wait. :-(

Mark from Brisbane said:
Back in the land of the living but not yet home. Will get to see my first game on TV tomorrow since we departed.

Really looking forward to not have to set up a tent, and to have a coldie whilst watching the footy ( oh and another Manly win).

GO MANLY
Enjoy the game tomorrow Mark.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mark from Brisbane said:

GO MANLY

Enjoy the game tomorrow Mark.

Thanks all I will ( enjoy watching).

The CSR is amazing Clint, the road ( track) is rough as guts but the views along the way and the great history behind the establishment of the route in 1908 make the trip very worthwhile.

But very pleased to be back in civilisation again, after about 30 bush camps

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8