5 things we learnt today

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Josh Reynolds is a grub, Josh Reynolds is a grub, the Bulldogs are grubs, our time is getting better and oh yeah f@#k Josh Reynolds is a grub.
Did you mention that josh Reynolds is a grub

I've already pointed out what I think are flaws in Api's dummy half game in other threads....but ah what the heck.

1 - He likes to take a step or two, almost as if looking for an opportunity to run. Then he often double pumps the ball before passing. By the time he actually gets rid of the ball the defence is halfway to shutting down the intended receiver and their options.

2 - Watch when he picks up the ball. One hand is at either end of the Steeden (he did a LOT of that on Thursday night). Is it any wonder a lot of his passes are high or behind the back? He has no control of it. When he actually picks the ball up correctly he usually gets a pretty good pass away. Problem is that doesn't happen too often.

Look, Api is a livewire and for a small bloke isn't afraid to put himself on the line to tackle bigger opposition forwards. The problem he has is that Parcell is actually a better defender (misses less tackles) and his dummy half service is far superior. Both have mistakes in their games, but Parcell is the better option. Api's best place in the team would be as a bench utility (now that we have either Green or Cullen for 5/8 next year).

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4