5 straight

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Turbo

Bencher
And it don't get any easier next week we have no walker and it's against the Titans then Cowboys pretty much certain to lose 7 straight which is unacceptable with the team we have. Time for Barrett poor coaching from him to not get the side up for the second half I can guarantee he will get sacked.

Thank whatever higher being you might believe in , visible or not, for the knights being in this comp this year.
To be honest, I'm kinda disappointed the Knights are there. In reality, by the standards of what we are use to and expect from a fighting Manly team, we deserve a wooden spoon on what we've shown so far this season. Anyway, the spoon is irrelevant. This is not Manly spirit and it is perhaps one of the most disappointing Manly seasons I've ever witnessed taking into account the roster we have.

WTF is manly running 14th when they have such a good side? I'm actually devastated plus now I don't get to here the end of this one because he goes for panthers, but really how to **** are we running so low to think that the only thing keeping us form last is Knights

This entire year has been a joke. Taupau has really pissed me off this year. He is probably fukin smiling on the bench watching the money roll in. he probably got suspended on purpose. I've had to watch enough bull**** for this year. Bring on 2017

WTF is manly running 14th when they have such a good side? I'm actually devastated plus now I don't get to here the end of this one because he goes for panthers, but really how to **** are we running so low to think that the only thing keeping us form last is Knights

Good side.. You are kidding aren't you tell me how many Manly players would Andrew Griifen pick in the panthers side. I will tell you Tom & Jake that's it !

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6