5 Hardest players to tackle!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MK Eagle

Bencher
I could easily talk up 5 Manly players for this but heres my real deal in no particular order.
T Rex
Bowen
Uate
The Beast
Simms
Be interesting to see the different opinions on this so hit us with your top 5.

Paul Mann
Jonah Lomu
Tony Iro when running back towards his own tryline with 10 seconds left on the clock

Choc has gotta be up there. awesome leg drive and never seems to get put on his back much like bk.

Current:
B.Slater
T-Rex
Uate
J.Hayne
G.Ingles

Past:
N.Cleal
M.Meninga
E.Grothe
C.Close
P.Sironen

Having (thankfully) never had the task of stopping any of these individuals, I can't comment. But a guy I played lot of Rugby against called Zarin Barber was very hard to tackle.

I did however, as a 17 year old winger, have the honour of playing against Ron 'Rambo' Gibbs when he had finished his Sydney career and was playing bush footy for Trangie. I took a tap and he absolutely smashed me. Definitely a highlight of an otherwise uneventful career.

mozgrame said:
Mick Hancock, Mal Meninga, T-Rex, Adam Mcdougal, Eric Grothe Snr.

Ken Irvine. First, you had to catch him before tackling him. Secondly not everyone were fast enough to manage this.

One on one, George Rose. Remember when he first hit the NRL? Players could not get there arms around him.
It's never too soon to mention Artie ;)

mozgrame said:
One on one, George Rose. Remember when he first hit the NRL? Players could not get there arms around him.
It's never too soon to mention Artie ;)

Or Arty.

Stan Jurd
Olsen Fillipana
Dane Sorenson
Paul Beath
Steve Mayoh

Fekka Pealasina (big bloke that use to play with the Warriors then went over to the ESL)
Geoff Robinson
Eric Grothe Snr
Rueben Wiki
Matt Gillet

Glenn Lazarus
Paul Gallen
Anthony Watmough (hates to go on the ground)
Preston Campbell
Steven Bell

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8