5/8 option playing lock in PL behind nick bradley

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Darren

Bencher
cannot believe des hasn't given jason wells a chance at 5/8, why, oh why would he pick a reserve grade dud like bradley at 5/8 instaed of wells, cut wells if he ain't no good, he has never been given a chance
wells is a talented ball player, can kick a ball a long way and has solid defence, quite tall and athletic, gasnier has been moved back into his best position, why not lyon, he hasn't a clue at 5/8,

Des is an idiot. He's also stubborn.
Why the club locks in his contract with a full season to go is beyond me....yet players like Ballin, Cuthbo and co. are signed last minute.

Obviously us fans don't have a clue and Des will never admit coaching and selection mistakes

that what I think anyway LOL

Ryan link said:
Des is an idiot. He's also stubborn.
Why the club locks in his contract with a full season to go is beyond me....yet players like Ballin, Cuthbo and co. are signed last minute.

Not to mention players like Monaghan and Burns NOT being re-signed lol.

Des gets infatuated with certain players. Willow, Lyon - and Des will off load any number of players to make room for them.

he could well be our best answer there but like Darren is saying he should be getting used to it in reggies

what other options do we have, he ain't going to play wells at lock!!!! Wells was on fire past 2 years in PL but never got a fair run in the team, his form seems fair this year but he may be stale, never getting a shot, i would back him over williamson any day, defence and attack

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7