5/8 2017

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Long time listener first time caller how do you guy's put up with this "obvious" troll? The only person in the history of this site who would name teams with vc captain and goal kickers was Brookvale2015.
Have a look Brookvale2015 left the same day as this troll appeared.

Come back Brookvale2015 close forum watches no a troll.

Change username lol still naming goal kicker and vc in team.
For the doubters search for Brookvale2015 and have a look funny **** I tell you.
Leave it 2 you guy's.
Also I see you are a new member so welcome to the silvertails

Long time listener first time caller how do you guy's put up with this "obvious" troll? The only person in the history of this site who would name teams with vc captain and goal kickers was Brookvale2015.

For the doubters search for Brookvale2015 and have a look funny **** I tell you.
Leave it 2 you guy's.
Holy crap me and Brookvale2015 have the same birthday! Now I am worried

TB will give walker plenty of time in the 5/8 cause he see's him as a long term option and wants it to work. He has said many times before he wants walker there as a running 5/8 not to pass or kick. He doesn't want him in centre stuck on only one side of the field. I think this is fine and will work but will need DCE to lift his game and the other ball playing options to contribute ie snake or eventually tom when linking into the back line and also parcell will have to do more with the ball. We don't have a ball playing foward (mateo on the outer) so it would be ideal looking toward the future if we could go after a similar type player to a james graham a prop who makes massive meters and who is crafty will the ball and can play before the line or a player like cartright who is a damaging back rower with ball skills.

If players like that are too hard to come by, at least a intimidating big meter eating prop and hard working crafty back rower. These two would be my priority signings and a speedy outside back like a justin oneil.

I think we are right in the 5/8. Walker will stay, otherwise happy for api to move there as he is a dangerous runner and great defender. Also have a few promising juniors and back up in isac john.

I've never seen them in the same room together.

Check Brookvale2015 team lists. If they make sense he isn't Turbo.
Haha thanks but what is it you have with me and my team lists? If it's because post a lot of them fine. But what's the stuff you think doesn't make sense

Leave it 2 you guy's.
Agree I thought exactly the same thing.it reminds me of little britain . I'm a lady!!.bad disguise .

It could be the fact you are awfully pessimistic (borderline disrespectful at times) about our best and most experienced players, often calling for their dismissal, yet you seem to rave about nyc players nobody knows. Ive been a little unsure about you from the start with your avatar picture being of dylan walker wearing a city jersey (too much resemblance to the squeels), back when he would have been playing for the rabbits and before he had played a game for us. I understand you are young and probably a relatively new supporter but sometimes its best to keep your opinion to yourself especially when you arent necessarily contributing anything of any substance or positive nature.

It could be the fact you are awfully pessimistic (borderline disrespectful at times) about our best and most experienced players, often calling for their dismissal, yet you seem to rave about nyc players nobody knows. Ive been a little unsure about you from the start with your avatar picture being of dylan walker wearing a city jersey (too much resemblance to the squeels), back when he would have been playing for the rabbits and before he had played a game for us. I understand you are young and probably a relatively new supporter but sometimes its best to keep your opinion to yourself especially when you arent necessarily contributing anything of any substance or positive nature.
Fair enough, and you found out why I changed to Trbojevic as my avatar

. We don't have a ball playing foward (mateo on the outer) so it would be ideal looking toward the future if we could go after a similar type player to a james graham a prop who makes massive meters and who is crafty will the ball and can play before the line or a player like cartright who is a damaging back rower with ball skills.

Jake is coming along nicely, he fits the bill.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2