5/8 2017

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
That's my team if we sign no body, but I expect bozo to pull out a nice big contract from Jamie's retirement and sign an international forward as he promised, it could be anyone from Tamou, Klemmer, Moa, Gillet.

And also expect us to sign some more back ups especially young backs. I'd like us to look at Tautau Moga from the Cowboys. He has had an injury interrupted career but is a quality prospect.
Klemmer is already locked up to a 4yr deal apparently - just not announced yet, Moa is someone we passed on recently because he wanted a longer deal than we were ready to offer so I don't think we will go after him again (although, I do rate him).

Tamou has been offered a 4yr deal from the Cows from all reports but hasn't made a call yet, and the only other team mentioned as after him is Penrith - no mention of Manly (I'd have him, but I have a feeling we are after a backrower). Gillet might be the go here, he wants the bucks, which I think we will have, although we will need to balance it with a back or two given Killer's announcement and where Snake and Matai are at in their careers.

I would love a genuine crack at either Norman or Milford, Milford highly unlikely given his preference for a QLD lifestyle and family reasons etc, and Norman does have friendships at Manly so that might help. I can't see us affording two marquee players unless Snake pulls the plug early and his money isn't counted under the cap. Interesting times.

Tatau Moga is back playing for the cutters. Would be a good signing. Hynes could handle centre. I don't know if we need to spend anything more on forwards. Buhrer to come back. Symonds playing well. Lussick AFB Vave Turbo Knight. John walker could handle first grade this year he is a walk up second row start next year I think we go all out on Norman and shift walker to centre or keep our powder dry and hope some of the talent in lower grades come through. Cade Cust is a first grader.

Tatau Moga is back playing for the cutters. Would be a good signing. Hynes could handle centre. I don't know if we need to spend anything more on forwards. Buhrer to come back. Symonds playing well. Lussick AFB Vave Turbo Knight. John walker could handle first grade this year he is a walk up second row start next year I think we go all out on Norman and shift walker to centre or keep our powder dry and hope some of the talent in lower grades come through. Cade Cust is a first grader.
J. Walker misses way to many tackles and gives away to many penalties is out of position a lot nowhere near ready for first grade . A work in progress I think. Cade is a few years off yet aswell.

Being flat out at work and going about my business, a mate of mine who is mates with mal Cochrane walked past me and said stewart out for up to 10 weeks . Has there been anything reported.

I would love a genuine crack at either Norman or Milford, Milford highly unlikely given his preference for a QLD lifestyle and family reasons etc, and Norman does have friendships at Manly so that might help.
Unfortunately we don't have the monopoly of a whole city to be able to draw on for third party agreements!

My preference at this stage is to sign 1 marquee forward, 1 young forward and two young backs

Something like

1 of Tamou, Gillet, Jackson, Lowe, T Sims

1 of Asofa-Solomona, D Saifiti, J Saifiti, Meehan

2 of Brenko Lee, R Jennings, G Jennings, J Bowen, K Moss, Ado-Carr

Though haven't really factored goal kicking into the above
Bowen is an excellent prospect and certainly worth a real crack at.

Tell him he's dreaming.
It must be the magic number. Keary, Moses and Norman all wanting 800k. Moses is worth only half of that, Keary is worth 450-500 tops and Norman 650-700 tops - Norman is the real talent out of these three. People rate Mitchell Moses, but he is too erratic and goes missing, given time he may be alright, but worth nothing like what his manager wants.

For 2017 this would be my team
Manly 2017
1.Stewart(vc)
2.Tafua
3.Walker
4.Matai
5.Trbojevic
6.Hynes(gk)
7.Cherry-Evans(c)
8.Knight
9.Parcell
10.Myles(vc)
11.Symonds
12.Taupau
13.Trbojevic(c)

14.Brown
15.Fonua-Blake
16.Lawrence/Meehan
17.Vave

Backups:
Fullback-
Wing-Wright/Lavaka
Centre-Ramien/Parker
Halves-John/Wright/Cust
Hooker-Koroisau/Godinet/Pratt
Prop-Lussick/Starling/Armstrong/Meehan
Second row-Bainbridge/Buhrer/Walker/Kelly
Lock-Leary/Cox

That's my team if we sign no body, but I expect bozo to pull out a nice big contract from Jamie's retirement and sign an international forward as he promised, it could be anyone from Tamou, Klemmer, Moa, Gillet.

And also expect us to sign some more back ups especially young backs. I'd like us to look at Tautau Moga from the Cowboys. He has had an injury interrupted career but is a quality prospect.
Long time listener first time caller how do you guy's put up with this "obvious" troll? The only person in the history of this site who would name teams with vc captain and goal kickers was Brookvale2015.
Have a look Brookvale2015 left the same day as this troll appeared.

Come back Brookvale2015 close forum watches no a troll.

Change username lol still naming goal kicker and vc in team.
For the doubters search for Brookvale2015 and have a look funny **** I tell you.
Leave it 2 you guy's.

Long time listener first time caller how do you guy's put up with this "obvious" troll? The only person in the history of this site who would name teams with vc captain and goal kickers was Brookvale2015.

For the doubters search for Brookvale2015 and have a look funny **** I tell you.
Leave it 2 you guy's.

Oh **** you got me! I am a troll!

you are comparing me to a bloke who has a boner for Api koroisau? And you believe because me and this other user like to name our goal kicker and vice skippers I am "Brookvale 2015". Haha

Leave it 2 you guy's.
Just had a look at Brookvales profile. He is 25 years old! I'm a 15 year old! Cmon brother give me a break but I do see the comparisons you see and it's a little bit scary. Maybe this is me from the future or something?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2