5/8 2017

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
1 Tom Trbojevic
2 Jorge Taufua
3 Dylan Walker
4 Steve Matai
5 Kerrod Holland / Josh Mansour / Koroibete
6 Koroisau / Hynes
7 DCE
8 Jake Trbojevic
9 Matt Parcell
10 Nate Myles
11 Martin Taupau
12 Jamie Buhrer
13 Sauaso Sue / Kenny Edwards

14 Tom Symonds
15 Darcy Lussick
16 Brenton Lawrence
17 Vave / Fonua Blake

Brown, Hynes, Ramien, Knight, Leary, T.Wright, M.Wright,
Parker, Armstrong, Bainbridge, Pratt, Cox

Maybe something like this
1. Brett Stewart
2. Tom Trbojevic
3. Dylan Walker
4. Steve Matai / Lewis Brown
5. Josh Mansour
6. Apisai Koroisau / Blake Green
7. Daly Cherry Evans
8. Darcy Lussick
9. Matt Parcell
10. Nate Myles
11. Elijah Taylor
12. Marty Taupau
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Addin Fonua Blake
15. Willis Meehan
16. Jamie Buhrer
17. Brenton Lawrence

18. Matt Wright
19. Tautau Moga
20. Liam Knight
21. Isaac John
22. Willis Meehan / Brown
23. Nick Hynes
24. Tom Wright
25. Hugh Pratt
26. Blake Leary
I see willis meehan at 22. Is he with us or not. I am confused His dad is at the club and so is his younger brother

Plenty of people questioned Bennet and the raiders for playing milf a fb at 58. Cant hear them. Walker is nsw answer to the milf. Milford walked into an established side coach team and gameplan. Walks has had none of that and played with a different side every week in the role. He will silence the doubters by seasons end. We are looking for a new centre after we sign Ethan Lowe for mine.
Lowe Would be a grea purchase but hes playing too good for Cows to let him go, will demand big money sas wll, future aus starter

I see willis meehan at 22. Is he with us or not. I am confused His dad is at the club and so is his younger brother
If u read my previous post I was talking about the nrl and when they allow to register an nrl contract for him he will sign with us as we have already sought out to do so but have to come forward with more evidence of his rehab

I dont think theres a five eighth on the market thats worth the money atm. I highly rate norman but not at 800k + more, thats an absolute joke. keary will probably want a lot too, the only bloke id like to sign would be blake green but hes 30 next year. Would rather give the spot to koroisau or hynes, having api nico and wright all compete for that #6 jersey. Connor Watson from the roosters shows some promise as well wouldnt mind getting him on the cheap. We should look to sign a good lock/front rower and a quality winger.
Buy sausao sue or kenny edwards, quality players in the 350-450k region
Attempt to lure koroibete or mansour with fairly big money, if not pay overs for kerrod holland (can kick goals)
Unfortunately Hollands contract expires 2017.... But yes he would be a score!

Unfortunately Hollands contract expires 2017.... But yes he would be a score!
Yea but with not being a guaranteed starter at dogs, some extra cash from lyon (and probably snake) and being told he'll gosl kick and play all year surely hed want to come to gods country.

Whare is always injured :(

Maybe Zoolander was being sensitive about replacing one of the two great Manly centres. :rolleyes:

I would put Walker at centre now and utilize Killer at 5/8 for the rest of the year@:cool:
Apparently Where is fit again and ready to play again.

Got a funny feeling luke keary . Dont shoot me but he is off contract and i cant image he will be on big coin . Im not fond of the cat , but could we change him from a cat to a LYON (lion).
He's apparently asking $800,000

How so?

Lyon 750k
Mateo 550k
Burgess 250k

From this year plus dead wood so around 2 million then next year

Stewart 600k
Matai 600k

It's plausible but highly unlikely

There is a couple of issues with taking that approach
1. Even if the total contract figure is known i.e. 3 years at 300k a year, due to back loading / front loading, it is rarely paid at an equitable rate over the duration of the contract. Lets assume Lyon was on 1.5 for two years - he might have been paid 1.2 last year and only due 300k this year...which leads me onto my next point
2. The cap is not static i.e. just because players leave it does not mean that the possible contract they were on next year is "free money". An example of this could be some representative bonus money which the Turbos might have in their contracts. This could include City which Jake T looks certain to at least be in...this would take off the "space" in the cap.

Whilst there is no doubt we will have some additional cap space next year (and will now be linked to every backline player in the comp) it is far to simplistic to associate a value with a player and assume that money is available to spend

Yea but with not being a guaranteed starter at dogs, some extra cash from lyon (and probably snake) and being told he'll gosl kick and play all year surely hed want to come to gods country.

Love the prospect! I'm committed dutching the sea-wagon
Bring the kid in!
From what I've seen the cockie cool headed kid is a perfect replacement.
Sure it's only been three games ?
I think he would be worth luring for a cool $1M 3 year deal.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4