5:30am ESPN Tomorrow Morning

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
gg Liverpool... it will hard to stop Chelski;

it will also be hard for Man Utd to beat Barca, well atleast one EPL team is in the final

My mate forgot about daylight saving when he tried to record it and missed the last half hour, where 4 goals were scored. 

He didn't appreciate my laughing very much. 

Man Utd V Barca (pred 4-1 AGG)
Chelski v Liverpool (pred 2-2 AGG 2-4 penalties liverpool win)

Either way u are in for 1 epic final!

Man Utd 1 Def Liverpool 1 (5-4 on penalties): I hope anyway. i would rather see 5-1 Man Utd def Liverpool, but u get my drift.

Zep link said:
Man Utd V Barca (pred 4-1 AGG)
Chelski v Liverpool (pred 2-2 AGG 2-4 penalties liverpool win)

Either way u are in for 1 epic final!

Man Utd 1 Def Liverpool 1 (5-4 on penalties): I hope anyway. i would rather see 5-1 Man Utd def Liverpool, but u get my drift.
Liverpools boggie team mangoloid utd we'll rip you guys walk on walk on liverpool in your heart.

was that suppose to make sense?

if u mean to say that Man Utd will win easily in a Liverpool-Man U final than i salute u. if not, beware the trinity, The Roon, The Ron and Tevez!

Watched a show on foxtel a while back where a bloke tried to do it himself with a tool that they use for gelding horses.

Zep link said:
was that suppose to make sense?

if u mean to say that Man Utd will win easily in a Liverpool-Man U final than i salute u. if not, beware the trinity, The Roon, The Ron and Tevez!
You my friend beware of the torres & gerrard show.Why doesn't someone start a football thread on the general discussion forum by the way.

ManU/Gunners game last night was sensational. Crap result for Arsenal but whenever I think of how good a game of football/soccer can be these two teams always provide the goods. The game swept from end to end with lots of brilliant play and it is well worth catching.

There is top quality football coming up.

Chelsea v Liverpool x 2
Chelsea v Man Utd
Man Utd v Barca...

and to all u haters out there, Ronaldo is the #1 entertainment in the EPL (i won't say world football becuase i don't watch enough, such as serie a and spanish) 29 goals from 29 starts? pretty darn impressive. Sure u can say torres, but deep down u know. As far as gerrard goes, well i wish it was possible for Man Utd to buy him then it would be awesome. For the time being i will take Rooney, he is starting to hit some goal scoring form, too bad he isn't showing it :p

I caught Ronaldo when he first joined ManU and was astonished at his speed down the flanks and evasive and passing skills. He immediately was in the Beckham class with a bit of flash. Nothing has changed except now he finds the net all the time. He pissed off the English supporters in the World Cup but outside of his ever increasing head size he really is a top player. I was pissed off for Everton when Rooney moved over. It is incredible that the prick Ferg could rest Giggs for 80+ minutes, that is how strong his squad is.

Ronaldo Replaces Beckham/Nistelrooy (i only say ruud b/c of the goals)
Rooney Replaces Nistelrooy
Tevez adds to the team
Nani replacing Giggs
Hardgreaves/Anderson Replacing scholes
Carrick Replacing Keane

the team is going to  be strong for years to come and i am happy that he isn't replacing giggs or scholes after they leave.

on a side not i was watching a Real Madrid game today that involved Heinze, Robben and dudek,... Geez i wish man utd still had heinze... And they RM made it public that they would be willing to spend 173 million pounds for Ronnie... i think they just might get him :(

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4