5,000 free flags promo (v’s Roosters) at Brookie

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Eagles Nest 08

Reserve Grader
5,000 free flags promo (v’s Roosters) at Brookie

During the Channel 9 NRL Sunday game this afternoon they gave a promo for the Manly v’s Roosters – blockbuster game >> for this coming Friday and said the Sea Eagles are giving away 5,000 flags for the first people there. It sounds like a similar promo they did with the Storm game in 2012 at Brookie.

It will look great seeing so many Manly flags and create a great atmosphere on the night!

This is one game not to be missed and hopefully we can finally get a real good crowd in excess of 18,000 (the weather forecast looks good!).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ub6UpO18gpE

Just need Shayme Pain to get down on his knees, - when there's 10 to go, and he realises he cant get the chickens over the line again -, and beg forgiveness from the 18k Manly fans. -- to make the evening complete.

But it will be refused !

COMMANDER said:
Naah, it's Friday night not Sunday. Wish it was on Sunday.

I'll be back in Cairns on Friday so we will get the hugely exciting Broncos V Sharks first.

I so wish Nein had " viewer choice"

We will lose this.

Everytime any team gives out free stuff they lose.

Broncos did it big time, we did it with the eagles bang sticks only a month or 2 ago

We need to stop it

Eagles Nest 08 said:
the Sea Eagles are giving away 5,000 flags for the first people there. It sounds like a similar promo they did with the Storm game in 2012 at Brookie.

Let's hope the result is different to that Storm game. It's hard to reuse an event based flag knowing you lost that damn game. You don't want the reminder!

Bradza said:
Eagles Nest 08 said:
the Sea Eagles are giving away 5,000 flags for the first people there. It sounds like a similar promo they did with the Storm game in 2012 at Brookie.

Let's hope the result is different to that Storm game. It's hard to reuse an event based flag knowing you lost that damn game. You don't want the reminder!

Let's just hope we can finally get a game a Brookie when it isn't raining!

Fluffy said:
We will lose this.

Broncos did it big time, we did it with the eagles bang sticks only a month or 2 ago

We need to stop it

They should just go with a free beer and be done with it. Simple to implement, keeps everyone happy.

Yep. I'm not supersticious but if we were to win it would be the first one with a gimmick/giveaway that I've heard of.

We've won plenty of games when we had Players' face cutouts, Cliffy's moustache and those plastic sticks :)

Lets just enjoy waving our flags and yelling ourselves hoarse for Maaaaanly !

Saturday we broke the 2 match losing streak of the bastardised Pepsi Jersey too :)

HappilyManly said:
We've won plenty of games when we had Players' face cutouts, Cliffy's moustache and those plastic sticks :)

Lets just enjoy waving our flags and yelling ourselves hoarse for Maaaaanly !

Saturday we broke the 2 match losing streak of the bastardised Pepsi Jersey too :)

3 match losing streak.
Tigers match at Leichhardt, Storm match in Melbourne and Broncos match in Brisbane.

The last of the reserve seating should be sold (today) for Friday’s Roosters game at Brookie. While there is a cold blast today ... weather wise ... in looking at Thurs & Fri the temps back to normal or above normal !!
Friday is a top of 21oC with sunny conditions for rest of the week!

Surly we can get a crowd over 18,000 with all the promos happening and this being a Grand Final replay?

Eagles Nest 08 said:
Surly we can get a crowd over 18,000 with all the promos happening and this being a Grand Final replay?

Yes EN08, surely if ever there's a game that deserves such a crowd and the weather being with us for a change, its this one.

I love and appreciate the flag promotion. Don't care if its an event based flag, I'll happily wave it anyway. Can't wait for Friday night - Go Manly!

Fluffy said:
We will lose this.

We need to stop it

They gave out Eagle bang sticks for the sharks match at Brookie. They won.:D

I will be there with the kids and a group of mates. Will get there early so the kids can get a flag. Looking forward to this game.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8