4 inches

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
it will be on the news, this morning they said about 40mm on the 7am news which is about 5 - 10% after all the flow down i think.

we need a lot more still

I heard about 25mm across the entire W catchment area which is a lot of water, should be a afair amount.

The report I think comes out on thursdayas but its a bugger to track down

im sure it will be on the news this evening.

There was a website somewhere which was updated daily but ive forgotten the address

I have the address but its not updated daily its based on the reports, I am running the firefox plugin ATM

http://www.iliveinsydney.com/water/damstats.php

yeah, i just found that - they reakon about 45 days worth has fallen - and warragamba has risen .5%

http://www.iliveinsydney.com/water/rainfall/warragamba-catchment-weather.php

for anyone interested.

A lot must have been soaked up in the dry soil.

nah thats from last week dude. Like I say the report is published by sydney catchment and is reported weekly on thursday afternoons. So the data is estimated only. We should see the correct details tommorrow

They will not know the full effect until this time next week as the run of can take days to seep through. I know the Western Suburbs / Blue Mountains has had a lot more rain than the coast over the last 24 - 36 hours as the Easterly winds are blowing it all inland.

yeah, blue mountains has had heaps.

I know its an estimate dan, but its better than nothing.

looks like it is going to fine up tomorrow - luckily the drainage isnt the best at leichart

Collengata and surounding suburbs had 88mm an hour for 3 hours this morning.

We got about 200 mm overnight. Flooded everywhere but has all drained away now.

get any rain last night out there??

According to the website linked previously their original estimate was close, and warragmaba has risen .5% with another 2% expected today. Dont know if they allow for runoff over the next few days, but looks like it getting a little boost.

Lets hope for a repeat performance in a couple of weeks time, keep those winter crops growing

Apparantly one of the pipes was broken and a crap load of water was lost. could have got us closer to 7% or more apparantly.

Redlands damn is full and flood gates opened last night. As did the gold coast who ended up geting 580mm over the 2 days!.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8