• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Disappointed. We should have won that game. Defiantly the better side.

Yeah its 2 points that we will need at the pointy end. Similar to last yr when we lost to panthers and nth qld when we should have win and it cost us a finals berth. Especially at home. We should have won that. We dominated for 60 mins

We missed a chance at making things interesting by not taking a shot at goal in the 1st half. We were down by 10 at the time but had fark all time to score a try.

Yeah its 2 points that we will need at the pointy end. Similar to last yr when we lost to panthers and nth qld when we should have win and it cost us a finals berth. Especially at home. We should have won that. We dominated for 60 mins
Disagree. While its a tough loss, this team is much better than last year. Vave, Walker, Korisau, Kapow are gonna be awesome this year and Manly will win many more than lose.
NYEagle

We missed a chance at making things interesting by not taking a shot at goal in the 1st half. We were down by 10 at the time but had fark all time to score a try.

I'm a big believer that an attempt at try is a bigger momentum builder than a definite 2 points is. Id rather see the team back themselves (given our injuries and being down by so many points) than to meekly concede to souths that a penalty on their line would dictate to them that we are there 'bitches'.

Id rather lose the fight than lose the small battles. don't stress brethren we will be one hell of a team once the business end of the season begins. Barret has this team going places.

I'm a big believer that an attempt at try is a bigger momentum builder than a definite 2 points is. Id rather see the team back themselves (given our injuries and being down by so many points) than to meekly concede to souths that a penalty on their line would dictate to them that we are there 'bitches'.

Id rather lose the fight that lose the small battles. don't stress brethren we will be one hell of a team once the business end of the season begins. Barret has this team going places.

It's just that we won last week's game despite scoring less tries because we took points as they came. A goal just before half time and then that try in 2nd half and all of a sudden we find ourselves only down by 2. Souths then have to try not conceding another penalty in their end.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2