3rd Trbojevic

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Turbo

Bencher
A lot of talk about their being a 3rd Trbojevic, better than Tom and Jake. Anyone know much about the 3rd Trbojevic! Anyone know his name or position?

Last edited:
We need all the Turbo-charging we can get. Let's take number three and start working on number four. Cricket is a mug's game anyway…

The third Trbojevic is Ben Trbojevic and he's already taller than his brother Tom. He plays fullback I think and he's a speedster.

Anyone know the forth Hopoate? I've heard he's better than his brother William.

The third Trbojevic is Ben Trbojevic and he's already taller than his brother Tom. He plays fullback I think and he's a speedster.

That's Sione. Recently promoted to U20s team. And there's one younger than him who has also been a state rep player for his age like Sione, who is also known as Little John. The younger one is called Albert

That's Sione. Recently promoted to U20s team. And there's one younger than him who has also been a state rep player for his age like Sione, who is also known as Little John. The younger one is called Albert
We had a Littlejohn, he was okay but a NSW Cup player at best.

As for the 3rd Turbo, their dad John went okay in his younger days and there is two younger Turbo's - Ben & Luke

Last edited:
Both 3rd turbo and 5th (i think) Hoppa were on Brookie oval against each over in the half time running race earlier this year.

Hoppa was quicker and won but also had a head start.

A lot of talk about their being a 3rd Trbojevic, better than Tom and Jake. Anyone know much about the 3rd Trbojevic! Anyone know his name or position?

The next trboejevic to come thorugh is Ben. I've seen him play wen i went to watch my mates play against him. He was a machine fending blokes left and right. He plays second row and scored like 3 tries. And the 4th hopoate is albert, sione is the 3rd. Albert plays fullback and centre and also has an amazinng fend. I remember versing him in beach footy and I could not tackle him, soo strong, just fended me and bumber me off, haha

Gee I wonder how good Tom Trbojevic's son is going to be. Ooops he hasnt had a son yet has he? Well we can dream about how good he will be, cant we.

Gee I wonder how good Tom Trbojevic's son is going to be. Ooops he hasnt had a son yet has he? Well we can dream about how good he will be, cant we.

Won't matter how good he is.
By the time he is old enough to play NRL the Penns will have sold the team to Perth, Adelaide or Hobart.

Do you know which ones are dickheads and which ones are normal?

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6