360 Last Night

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Loobs

Living in the demountable.
Good to see PK and Ikin holding Greenturd to account and not buying his soft stance regarding the good Friday game.

Then, PK goes soft on Meehan. Cue eyeroll.

But jeez Ennis - don't defend Graham and secondly, buy a dictionary mate. I think he's made up about 5 words. He sounds like Mike Tyson, fading into Bolivian (or a Parra fan).

The dogs got off lightly. Where is the fine for bringing the game into disrepute Greenturd??? A joke and nothing from Dave Smith on this either.

Graham is a lucky scouse git and should have got a total of 10 weeks for what he did as he is a repeat offender.

Come on NRL rule for all clubs. The dogs fans erupted over their skippers behavior. There has to be the strongest sanction!!

I didn't really hear much from Greenturd other than the normal "NRL spin". He cant sit there and defend it, but they certainly haven't come down very hard on Graham and Klemmer.
It was just the normal rehearsed Q&A session you come to expect from Fox and the NRL.

I mean Greenturd was straining to make out that the fans were responsible for their own actions which yeah they are but Ikin and PK called him out on the fact that the Dogs from Des down have a clear lack of respect for refs and he went into denial mode.

They also nailed him when they showed the dogs scoring on a 7th tackle which was like a big **** you to Dogs fans thinking the refs were hugely one sided.

Tooves on tonight. He must love it.

He just oozes slime and spin.

And is protecting his old club big time , just imagine if that had of been our club, I reckon a $250k fine, players out for 10 weeks, loss of all of our competition points ( he he a whole 2) and half the hill banned from ever attending a game again.

They also nailed him when they showed the dogs scoring on a 7th tackle which was like a big **** you to Dogs fans thinking the refs were hugely one sided.

Memories of 1995 grand final come to mind.

The dogs have a long history of doing that.

They appear to blow up when something goes against them but fail to remember when things go for them, such as the field goal charge down when Manly tried to kick one late in the game in the preliminary final. The dog player (Hodgskinson?)was clearly off-side by three meters but the referee didn't pick it up.

Manly fans blew up but didn't throw things at the officials. A better class of fan I believe.

With regard to the sanctions and losing points. So any other team who has ferrel fans will lose points in the future but the dogs get away with it this time.

Memories of 1995 grand final come to mind.

The dogs have a long history of doing that.

They appear to blow up when something goes against them but fail to remember when things go for them, such as the field goal charge down when Manly tried to kick one late in the game in the preliminary final. The dog player (Hodgskinson?)was clearly off-side by three meters but the referee didn't pick it up.

Manly fans blew up but didn't throw things at the officials. A better class of fan I believe.

With regard to the sanctions and losing points. So any other team who has ferrel fans will lose points in the future but the dogs get away with it this time.
Just like when Des got a suspended fine for bagging the refs after the NRL said you will be fined if you bag the refs.

How does Meehan play a game of football straight after being released form jail?

Surely he should be suspended for at least 4 weeks like snake was

Yes, that's how hollow the threat is about losing points. The Dogs have a history of doing it, so the NRL doesn't need to give them one more chance - they have had it. Yet drawing this mystical 'line in the sand' means that a cleanskin club will get penalised if their fans misbehave.
If the NRL was fair dinkum it would take points off the Dogs NOW. That would send the message to all other clubs. But, of course, this won;t happen. The NRL is just about 'spin'. They ban the on field punch because "what would the little kiddies think?' yet don't take decisive action against rioting fans where 'little kiddies' were involved.

Yes, that's how hollow the threat is about losing points. The Dogs have a history of doing it, so the NRL doesn't need to give them one more chance - they have had it. Yet drawing this mystical 'line in the sand' means that a cleanskin club will get penalised if their fans misbehave.
If the NRL was fair dinkum it would take points off the Dogs NOW. That would send the message to all other clubs. But, of course, this won;t happen. The NRL is just about 'spin'. They ban the on field punch because "what would the little kiddies think?' yet don't take decisive action against rioting fans where 'little kiddies' were involved.
Hey! They are the family club! It's just that there is a lot of violence at home with those families...

Interesting they said RTS is on the move to 5/8th at the Roosters as they have a young gun No 1 coming through.

A little bird tells me Maloney is on the move to a club that is in need of a goal kicker and No 6 from next season.

Interesting they said RTS is on the move to 5/8th at the Roosters as they have a young gun No 1 coming through.

A little bird tells me Maloney is on the move to a club that is in need of a goal kicker and No 6 from next season.
Titans haha

Telecrap were saying RTS was off to the Warriors for big money although players are always going to the Warriors for big money only to end up not going to the Warriors for big money...

RTS is going to Warriors next year as Wilkins is going back to Wigan. In smh today

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4