300 games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
yeah I wasn't very happy with that. I thought he didn't mention Lamb as well but wasn't sure. However, did Lamb play for the Dogs that whole time?

The list on the footy show was for 300 games played at the 1 club. Beaver should have been included as we all know he was a 1 club man. What annoys me is the fact they still conside Northern Eagles as a change of club....what about Eastern Suburbs and Sydney Roosters for Luke Ricketson??

but also the fact that ettinhausen and lockyer get credited for the games they played for superleague teams. If those games get included so such Beaver's. Stuff them, we all know Beaver's achievements were better.

Half the posters on this forum do not recognise the Northern Eagles as manly so how do you expect anybody else too.

You can't have it both ways either NE were/are part of manlys history or they aren't but you can't say you didn't support them because they weren't manly but want beaver, tooves etc recognised as one team players

Just my 5c.

The thing is Manly held the license and Menzies and Toovey were always contracted to Manly. Had they been dropped to reserve grade they both would have played for Manly and not North Sydney. The NRL go on about St Merge winning their first premiership in 31 years but deny that Menzies is a 1 club player. Bloody hypocrites.

I e-mailed them. They said Footy show get their stats from David Middleton at NRL stats. As we all know Middleton counts Manly and Northern Eagles as 2 separate teams

Only positive outcome from that is that St Merge officially have 1 permiership. The funny thing is the average person will tack the Merge stats onto the St George stats but the Illawarra stats (including wooden spoons) are forgotten. With the Tigpies, all records are considered independent of each other.

I think the fact should be faced that Manly didn't play for a number of years. There was an entity of a merged Manly and Bears called Northern Eagles. Both players mentioned played for two clubs. If we claim that Toovs and Menzies played for Manly during that time, then we should also embrace some crap players. Gimmemorly Muir, Phil Bailey, Jason Taylor and Ben MacDougall to name some rubbish that shouldn't be on our walls.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6