30 years as a supporter

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mark you talk about old farts a lot, you might be able to keep them fresh if you make some simple changes to your diet.

I am having fruit now, its called "Grape Juice"..and it's red in colour.

Thanks Lachie I'll keep that in mind.

My Dad is a parramattta fan, so in the 76 grand final ( when I was a little kid ) I went against him and cheered for Manly. I have Stuck with them ever since. However I didnt go to a game for three years when they were the northern eagles. Manly are the team that has won the most premierships during my lifetime. That's the way I hope it stays.

Born & raised in Cronulla, by the time i was old enough to see the footy everyone hated the Seaeagles down the Shire - being a rebel i  went against the numbers & at the time players like Phil Blake & Les Boyd gave me plenty to cheer about. As time went on i found out the hatred was inspired by jealousy as the Seaeagles had denied Cronulla in not 1 but 2 GF's.  Made it even sweeter - EVERYONE knew i was 100% a Manly supporter & the verbal  sprays were enjoyable through school even being outnumbered by 500 -1. You know whats even better - i usually got the last laugh & till this day those Shire boys have not tasted victory - maybe i was a smarter kid than the report cards show haha.

I have followed Manly from here in SA since the early eighties! Started to watch league for the first time on channel 2. I just liked their colours and mascot which are different to any of the Aussie rules teams!!
Didnt get to see too many games on TV in the early days and with building houses and having kids kept me here. When the internet and Fox started it made it so much easier to know what was happening in the world of league.
I have still only gotten to a few games at Brookie and gone on a couple of MWTS trips. Looking forward to more.
Still not sure why when I come across people in NSW who say "I hate Manly, not sure why I just do".

Well I've been following Manly for at least 100 years, if not more.
Beat that you bastards  ;D

Yes it is a bit lonely, still havent gotten Andrew converted totally. Chloe, my youngest supports the Roosters but only because she likes Daniel Conn!!

38 yrs for me. Started in 1973 when we moved to Killarney Heights from Cessnock as a 8yr old. Moved to Gold Coast in 1989 but have stuck solid to them ever since. Been to every GF since 1976 except 2007 when my dad died the week before. He passed away while watching us smack the Cowboys in the Prelim final.

Central Coast Eagle link said:
Wow sooty fan my grandparents lived in William street too :)

Didn't you know, they are actually the same people.

Post  automatically merged: [time]1300978974[/time]

31 years for me and never looked back. There are actually a few of us here living in Tokyo.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7