3 wishes for 2016

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
1. Killer to win Daily M and international centre of the year again
2. Our forwards to be feared throughout the competition
3. Jake to debut for NSW

It was hard to just go 3, but since others have gone a certain way I went a bit the other.

1. Manly to be premiers.

2. Parramatta get the spoon. Foreign plays with an absolute lack of interest causing Arthur to get sacked. They start on -4. They get busted again for salary cap rorts. They lose every game by either 40 points or by conceding a try after the siren. Their fans desert them giving them an average home crowd under 2000.

3. Doesn't matter. I'll be so delirious after the preceding wish comes true, I'm happy to give number 3 away.

2016 Premiership Winners
No player injuries or "Mitchel Pearce" moments
ZTH retires from Manly, citing feeding reasons, and moves to Parramatta to be closer to his favourite Sizzler restaurant.
* moves home to Parramatta

1 win GF 39-0 over one of either Parra, dogs, storm or Brisbane.

2 video released of ZtH in racist rant being urged on by Penns

3 win a record Australian lotto of $160 million and buy the club being sold by a fleeing S.Penn, who is escaping after racist rant with his in law.

Last edited:
* Billy Slater season ending injury Round 1
* Sam Burgess and Russell Crowe fall out and are involved in fisticuffs. Rusty sells up, leaving Souths with uncertain future.
* Warren Buffet develops a love affair with the Sea Eagles whilst holidaying on the Northern Beaches and buys out Penn with the loose change in his boardshorts pocket. Sets up a trust fund to ensure their future.
* and one serious one (apart from the Slater one) - Skivvi to be NRL top try scorer for 2016

1) to make statement in our first premiership game against the digs across the last and hear a collective groan of oh no fuk me what have we done from all the other clubs who laughed at us last year

2) for every NRL supporter to realise that we never miss the top 8 ever again and absolutely despise us because our supporters playets and officials are un breakable in their passion and alignment

3) Doing the Eagle Rock and swaying with 40 thousand other manly fans -in our colours -with the music loud as the players do their lap of honour with daddy cool ringing in their ears

Go manly
Make them sorry

Last edited:
1: Win Grand Final
2: Roosters get done for massive salary cap breach
3: State Govt take control of Brookvale Oval ans starts building of a Stadium

All good things to happen to Manly on the field in 2016 goes without saying so I'll focus on outside Manly...

1. In March, two days after being announced NRL CEO, indisputable evidence is uncovered that Greenberg was involved in systematic salary cap rorting at the Bulldogs. He leaves the game in disgrace and his role is immediately taken over by Geoff Toovey. While the Bulldogs play for no points in 2016, Tooves renegotiates the TV deal and secures an additional $900m. He promptly announces that all of the additional funds will be used to upgrade Brookie so it can become the home of rugby league, hosting all State of Origins and finals games moving forward. He confirms rumours that, despite all the money it will cost, the "away" sheds still won't have any hot water.

2. In April, Kieren Foran and Brad Arthur have a public falling out after it is revealed Arthur had agreed to give his salary to Foran but later reneged. The Eels end up not playing for points in 2016 as the Foran-Arthur deal breaches the salary cap, and is just one of hundreds of deals revealed at the time including, remarkably, delivering a semi full of cash to Radradra's house. It wouldn't have made a difference though because they don't win a game in 2016 anyway.

3. In July the Rabbitohs are sitting in second place behind the undefeated Sea Eagles. Russell Crowe then finally goes public about his relationship with the Burgess mum after being filmed in a compromising position with her by the same bloke who filmed Mitchell Pearce. Shortly afterwards he marries her and he takes on the name Rusty Burgess. After returning from his honeymoon in August he decrees that only Burgi can play for Souths. He therefore announces that the entire team except Sam, Tom and George are sacked with immediate effect. The NRL grant special dispensation to allow them to take Luke back from us, but they have to pay us compensation for giving him to us in the first place. They are also allowed to recruit Baby John Burgess (of Wheel of Fortune fame) to play hooker. Rusty pulls on a jersey himself and assumes the role of captain coach and lock forward, forcing Sam into the second row with Luke. The lack of an entire backline and any interchange players proves to be an unforeseen problem for the self proclaimed SuperCoach Rusty, and they fail to score a point for the rest of the season.

They could all happen.

Last edited:
  1. Rebecca Wilson and Matt Cecchin in a fight to the death - that ends in a tie...
  2. See above
  3. What else could one ask for...

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8