3 Rumours

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
bones said:
Just teasin' people. None are true. But some of you fell for it .......

Hook... Lyon...... & Sika !

:p

Very very good. One of your best.

The Who said:
bones said:

Ever heard the story about the boy who cried wolf?

I didn't know David Williams had done an autobiography.:D

I'd like to see Sika Manu hurting other teams players with his grubby style of play.

Those fake rumours have at least as much chance of coming true as real rumours.

The Who said:
bones said:

Ever heard the story about the boy who cried wolf?

Any mail on wolfman?

Chip and Chase said:
I thought Manu was contracted to Panthers for another year or two. Not that that means much these days.

I'm not a fan of signing ex head coaches as assistants, they are generally only treading water until they get a better offer.

Better that Killer miss the start of the season then the end of the season. We need to test our centre depth anyway so it will be good experience for whoever gets the gig. Satini / Blair / Hiku

Some do make pretty good careers out of assistant coaching after being in the top job. ------> Folkes, Dymock

Stevo said:
Chip and Chase said:
I thought Manu was contracted to Panthers for another year or two. Not that that means much these days.

I'm not a fan of signing ex head coaches as assistants, they are generally only treading water until they get a better offer.

Better that Killer miss the start of the season then the end of the season. We need to test our centre depth anyway so it will be good experience for whoever gets the gig. Satini / Blair / Hiku

Some do make pretty good careers out of assistant coaching after being in the top job. ------> Folkes, Dymock
Royce Simmons

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4