3 Melbourne Storm books coming out

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
One is a book along the lines of "Don't die with the music in you" but by Bellamy

The other 2 are on the cap scandal
images

Same reason they ran two books for contracts. One is the "story" and the other is the truth. You have to buy both books to get the full picture.

One is called My Life in the Bush of Ghosts'. The other is called "'Billy never gave anyone a reach-around' - Lament of a Coach".

Both to be published by Mudrock press.

Interesting as Limilted News has now sold the Storm that tell all tales come out.

If you buy them as a package deal you will be lucky enough to get the signatures of Smith, Slater and Cronk on all 3. GI was asked to sign it but it was raining so the planes weren't flying to Melbourne. He has contributed a crayon drawing of a boat as the book cover though

When I saw the title I thought another book of accounts had been discovered lol. Was dreaming of another title stripping haha.

I'm hoping for a damning account of the whole saga - this will be the only storm related item I will ever purchase, needless to say.

I hope it as enjoyable as the Super League: The Inside Story, written by Mike Colman. Bit of a knob journo, but the book was a really good insight to the War and the events during it.

I'd also recommend people read the various transcripts from the court cases, even if they are a bit of a slog. The gems of info that came out of those documents were fantastic for getting something closer to the full story.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4