1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3 little pigs

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by c eagle, May 17, 2016.

1. c eagle

c eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +452 / 52
    There is no way Jamie buhrer, Lewis brown and Blake Leary should be taking the field together..... Buhrer has been man handled for years, great little forward.... Gives all he's got, but as a team we don't need three guys getting dominated.
    This week starlings back and AFB is missing..... We need big guys bending the line back creating room for our back line, not 3 utility players. Tred should be in there before brown or Leary .

• Agree Agree x 10
  2. KaZa

KaZa Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +233 / 20
    I agree. I saw the backrow and cringed. Doubt it will stay like that on game day.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. double hoops

double hoops Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,632 / 113
    How did Leary make the team full stop.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. madmax

madmax Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +569 / 63
    Why is AFB not in the team??? Is he injured? I'm starting to agree with many others on here re Barrett's selections! What is going on!

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Sea Eagle 4 Life

Sea Eagle 4 Life Active Member

Ratings:
    +262 / 6
    Some of the players are starting to feel like yoyos - they get dropped & then are back in 1st grade within a couple of weeks. I agree that AFB should be in the team.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. HoldenV8

HoldenV8 Well-Known Member

Adelaide
    Ratings:
    +6,739 / 125
    In the game day thread people were saying that AFB isn't in the team because he got injured against Brisbane. Yet he's named in the front row for the NSW Cup side.

Far be it from me to point out the flaw in that logic but.......

And Ferris, Brown and Leary in the same side? Gee, didn't we try two small second rowers in a game earlier this season and they got smashed (one of them was Brown, the other left seeing red and Green). I seem to remember something about the opposition coach that night having won a few premierships with us.....and now we're set to go with 3 small back rowers against a pack that includes Fifita (maybe 2), Gallen, Lewis, Graham and Tagatease. Is it me is is that like trying to cook a risotto for Gordon Ramsay in Hell's kitchen...a recipe for disaster.

• Like Like x 1
  7. bob dylan

bob dylan Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Junee
    Ratings:
    +4,404 / 130