3 BIG NAMES TO MOVE ON

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mr seagles

Reserve Grader
FORAN ,BRETT S ,TONY WILLIAMS will all be leaving in 2013 watch in the next few weeks it will all come out.....but having said that MANLY will still go back to back this year.It will just put more drive into the boys to win it before the they get pulled apart....

mr seagles said:
FORAN ,BRETT S ,TONY WILLIAMS will all be leaving in 2013 watch in the next few weeks it will all come out.....but having said that MANLY will still go back to back this year.It will just put more drive into the boys to win it before the they get pulled apart....
**** off troll.

So what, they've talked the talk. I can't see why we wouldn't be able to match the money they want. After all, the Dogs still have to meet a cap, like all of us......theoretically.

This muppet is always full of ****, not worth a reply

Could be a few big names moving on from the forums for a while though very soon

Kiwi Eagle said:
This muppet is always full of s**t, not worth a reply

Could be a few big names moving on from the forums for a while though very soon
This

Money talks - so does loyalty.

Anyone who leaves can **** right off. Your either with the Eagles or you are the enemy. Simple.

mr seagles said:

I think Brett may go. Matai , kite, Rose, Lussick, may all be victims of the salary cap next year in order to keep the dce and foran.

mr seagles said:

All I'm hearing is Derp De Derp Da Derpee Derpee Derp.

wizball1973 said:
Says you. Kieran and T-Rex have both said they want to stay.

Saying that they want to stay means nothing. Hoppa Jnr & Hodkinson both said that they wanted to stay too (albeit after the mission for Hoppa) and look what happened with them.

Mr SE is generally way off the mark, so this thread is great news for us

The names to move on were Des Hasler, Crusher, and Mr whatever his name is video guy.

I think mr seagles is Mr Invisible.

• 👍
Reactions: Fro
Foran will head to the dogs. He wants 14% of the cap which is over 700k. Dogs are going all out and will pay the 700k price. The offer is not 2mil it's around 2.8mil.

T-Rex will stay and wants to play for 1 club.

As I said in another thread. Its all very possible because opposition clubs are no doubt trying to get them. If Perry manages to keep most of them then he's a very good COO!

We've done enough for those guys to hope that they are willing to stay for a bit less than what they can get elsewhere.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2