• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
3 King
2 Stewart
1 Ballin/Williams

Stewy, had 1 terrible minute, but was great outside of it

Just edited it to throw Tony in, 2 strong finished and nullified the Warriors main attacking threat under the high ball

3. Stewart- in everything
2. King- Played with Passion
1. Ballin- Solid as usual

Besides the soft mannering try our D was great under the pump

Even though he made mistakes choc had a good game. He lead the way and threw himself into the fight. Make no mistake he inspired them all.

I thought for a winger and for his second game oldfield was awesome. Deserved a try this kid. I was very impressed. With a try he was my mom.

Ballin and stewart had great games too

Dan link said:
Even though he made mistakes choc had a good game. He lead the way and threw himself into the fight. Make no mistake he inspired them all.

Exactly, playing injured but still going 100 miles an hour having a go. I also admire the fact he doesn't disappear after a mistake and tries to make up for it

3. Ballin - Tackled and tried hard all night
2. Hodko - For getting us home (imo), did some dreadful kicks but others won us the match
1. Lyon/Oldfield/Robbo/Matai - Take your pick, all did their job and played strongly

3.Watmough-yes he dropped the ball a cpl of times, but he was the difference in the middle. He tried his gutz out.
2.Hodko-Impressed by his desire to take the line on and his defense was very good.
1.King-He was a yard quicker in speed and desire to make the big plays tonight. Anyone that can rattle the beasts cage deserves a point.

ok will have to watch it again .. king ?  starting to wonder did we keep the wrong one at 6 and 7  for mine lyon and matai just don't stop trying got to love that ..

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6