• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Really tough to come up with our 3 2 1s tonite

3 - Jamie Lyon (led by example, and really showed his commitment by that chase for the Trex try)

2 - Shane Rodney (worked his ass off tonight and tackled anything that moved)

1 - Matt Ballin (best hooker in the nrl atm)

Too tough!
T Rex, Rodney, Lyon were the best for me i guess.  Perry impressed me again, Farrar did quite well, King and Kite were also pretty damn good and Watmough had some good runs and solid defence.  Wow... our defence!

As for Ballin, only getting better.  He's a machine.

Massively impressed with Shane Rodney. Huge game. Was good last year, but this season he is showing some fantastic signs.

I'd go something like 3 - killer, and spready a bunch of 1's between Rodney, Hodkinson (played with with a busted nut and his regular halves partner off the park), Ballin, T-Rex, King (was enormous, how good is he going?)....

Outstanding win. Very impressed.

King was great. Best game I've seen from him in a while. Kite also looked up for it - in fact all our props were excellent. Rodney was awesome, as were Lyon, Farrar, Matai. Definitely the most complete game we've played this year, and the attitude and aggression were first rate.

Rodney very impressive tonight........BK like in fact. Everyone else pulled their weight. Thought Hodko and Glenn Stewart had good 2nd halves and stood up to cover for Foran's loss.

This outstanding win reminded me a bit of the backs-to-the-wall victory over the eels in 2008 that gave our season such a huge injection of confidence & belief. The second half bogey is laid to rest. Some mighty performances from our guys, great to watch.

I was super impressed with King and Rodney. I loved seeing Perry talk it up and muscle up. The team turned up to this very important match; we have a habit of that - turning up when it counts.
3 - King
2 - Rodney
1 - Hodkinson

captainskin link said:
I was super impressed with King and Rodney. I loved seeing Perry talk it up and muscle up. The team turned up to this very important match; we have a habit of that - turning up when it counts.
3 - King
2 - Rodney
1 - Hodkinson

Rodney by a mile, he did a mountain of work in attack and defence,
Trex was dominant down the right
Jamie, what a great captains knock, led by example.
all the others, not far behind.
honourable meantions to matai, farrar (what a swap for bani, how lucky were we) and hodkinson.
GO MANLY, all the way to the title.

No-one has mentioned Glenn Stewart who was hanging off every single player who touched the ball tonight.

He exists under the radar, but take him out and it would be considerably tougher for this team.

Farrar and hodkinson were very impressive for mine..its great to see trent take control of the team and lead them around the park,and we really didn't seem to lose anything with foran off the field (altho lets hope he's back next week).. Ide prolly go lyon 3 trent 2 farrar 1

Rodney 3. Love him.

Everyone else can share the points. No weak links at all. Great display all round.

3. Tony Williams: took on an extra forward role at the start of our sets and put us on the front foot. Three tries and punishing in defence.
2. Lyon: very dangerous in attack and a great leader.
1. Kite: Has really improved from last year and adds impact off the bench.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4