3-2-1 vs Warriors

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
bennyeagle said:
Matai
Kite
Tafua

Halves stepped up in the 2nd half, but without these 3 guys tonight we lose. Kite was incredible, him and joe did wonders for our go forward when they were on the field. Hope king recovers quickly, but doesnt look good !
Yes. Kite was throwing himself into the big blokes relentlessly.He'll be needing some serious ice-bathes after that effort.

bennyeagle said:
Matai
Kite
Tafua

Halves stepped up in the 2nd half, but without these 3 guys tonight we lose. Kite was incredible, him and joe did wonders for our go forward when they were on the field. Hope king recovers quickly, but doesnt look good !
Yes. Kite was throwing himself into the big blokes relentlessly.He'll be needing some serious ice-bathes after that effort.

Official players player points at the post match function:
3- Jorge Tafua
2- Steve Matai
1- Jamie Buhrer

Toove's coaches award: Jorge Tafua

Official players player points at the post match function:
3- Jorge Tafua
2- Steve Matai
1- Jamie Buhrer

Toove's coaches award: Jorge Tafua

3 - Matai
2 - Taufua
1- Buhrer or Kite

That was easy.

Out halves were crap and we were so ordinary I am stunned. To fluke a win on low percentage plays like that was embarrassing. Our timing is shot. It is not often I come away feeling like this from a game. Yep - we can turn it around, any team can, but that was a shocker.

3 - Matai
2 - Taufua
1- Buhrer or Kite

That was easy.

Out halves were crap and we were so ordinary I am stunned. To fluke a win on low percentage plays like that was embarrassing. Our timing is shot. It is not often I come away feeling like this from a game. Yep - we can turn it around, any team can, but that was a shocker.

3. Tooves half time spray
2. Taufua
1. Kite

3. Tooves half time spray
2. Taufua
1. Kite

3. Kite - did a power of work and had to step up when we lost King.
2. Taufua - a great game layed on the match winning try and scored a vital one before halftime to give us some hope.
1. Foran for his 2nd half and his kicks for tries.

3. Kite - did a power of work and had to step up when we lost King.
2. Taufua - a great game layed on the match winning try and scored a vital one before halftime to give us some hope.
1. Foran for his 2nd half and his kicks for tries.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Can't have a 3-2-1 can we ?

I have read for 2 hours that Lyon is the only 1 on the park worthy and having a go, the rest are rubbish :p

Now, Now, Now.....no negative s**t please....

quoting elvis.........I forgot to remember to forget

Kiwi Eagle said:
Can't have a 3-2-1 can we ?

I have read for 2 hours that Lyon is the only 1 on the park worthy and having a go, the rest are rubbish :p

Now, Now, Now.....no negative s**t please....

quoting elvis.........I forgot to remember to forget

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4