3-2-1 Vs Warriors

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Eagle said:
WAMF said:
eagleE said:
DCE
Ballin
Wolfy

Ballin? Did you watch the game? he nearly cost us the win with stupidity.

For those of you that voted for Wolfie, well I must have been watching a different game. His defence needs some serious attention. He comes in off his wing when its not needed and it will cost us as the year goes on.

I thought Ballin had little choice. The guy was going to throw the pass. Refs are inconsistent with this, and it certainly would have led to a tied game. I'd commend the whole team, except the bloke who decided a field goal wasn't required in the last ten minutes. Just who was that?

DSM5 said:
I thought Ballin had little choice. The guy was going to throw the pass. Refs are inconsistent with this, and it certainly would have led to a tied game. I'd commend the whole team, except the bloke who decided a field goal wasn't required in the last ten minutes. Just who was that?

With the grubber kick that went out? Looked like Foran to me. Stupid decision, but he had a decent game apart from that.

I thought Ferris Buhrer was dynamite. His footwork and speed were very impressive. His defence was also rock solid. Must be given alot more game time IMO.

I'd be giving our backrowers a 10 minute spell each to freshen them up and give Buhrer that extra time on the field.

I really think we've only just scratched the surface and this kid is something special.

the mauler said:
I really think we've only just scratched the surface and this kid is something special.

I agree i reckon he is gonna be huge in the next couple yrs. NSW bench spot within 2 yrs.

The Ballin sin bin was a really tough call. The warriors bloke would have either got up and kept running or offloaded a pass. Penalty would have been sufficient. Overall a really good team effort from all 17 players.
3 - Choc, was involved in everything and only the 1 mistake.
2 - DCE, no 2nd year syndrome for the kid. he is special!
1 - The other 15 blokes

red rock said:
The Eagle said:
WAMF said:
eagleE said:
DCE
Ballin
Wolfy

Ballin? Did you watch the game? he nearly cost us the win with stupidity.

For those of you that voted for Wolfie, well I must have been watching a different game. His defence needs some serious attention. He comes in off his wing when its not needed and it will cost us as the year goes on.

Agreed mate, Wolfie still has a lot of work to do to improve his defensive game. He needs to have faith in his inside men. This has always been a weakness for him. His attack however was great. I just wish he had a similar game in defence.

For mine, 3-2-1 were:
1. T-Rex
2. Choc
3. Lyon

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8