3-2-1 vs Storm

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
3 MANLY
2 SEA
1 EAGLES

In all seriousness

3 DCE
2 Wolf
1 Gift

1 bonus point to everyone else. They played fantastic.

1. Brett Finch. Not only for his turnstile defending on Storm's left side, but his opening 25 minutes of constant and irritating whining in the ear of pinkster Horse, which made the latter forget for once he was officiating a Manly game. Apparently only an impassioned plea from Ryles stopped Finch retiring from all rugby league at halftime.

2. The crowd. Most enthusiastic performance of the season.

3. Matt Ballin. A standout just for that tackle on Slater.

3 - DCE
2 - Kitey
1 - Bjorn Borg

I left Killer off the list only because of his goal kicking. Gifty, Snake and Fozz wouldn't have been out of place with a vote or 3 either. And I have to agree with Brissie Kid, if Matty Ballin didn't run down Billy Slater he probably would have scored.

Can we give George Rose points for effort even though he dropped the ball over the line? Had to chuckle to myself when the 2GB team jokingly suggested Manly re-sign George and for some company to sponsor his gut as the 3rd party payments.

am stumped this week

4 props powered their way in attack and defence for the win, all 4 cracking 100m and holding the scum to under 1000m in total.

The right side attack was potent however it did look like there was a bit of a game plan by tooves and some well rehearsed and well executed plays.

top kicking game by DCE and some individual brilliance and luck for his try

Stewy at the back was sensational in defence and chimed in great in attack.

Ballin was very good making great runs drew a penalty on the 5th with one

1. DCE
2. Kite
3. B Stewy

Billy Slater
Cam Smith
The Purple Filth

That's my 3-2-1 for
3=biggest sook
2=biggest whinger
1=....well I just hate them

bit of light hearted humour..of course

In all seriousness,there were good individual performances,but showed the team is coming together at the right time.They all seemed to work together so much better than they have for most of the season.If we can keep this team on the field (+choc),I think I'll be hitting my boss up for leave on GF day.

3. DCE
2. Brett
1. Glenn

Great team effort. 1/2 point to Choc for looking good in the dugout.

Late;

3. Nivea - Awesome display and loved the DH runs!!!
2. Gifty - Best ball playing second rower in the business!!!
1. DCE - Another sublime performance (just pipped snake for me)

Special mentions;
Richie - Strong Game
BJ - Seemed refreshed and hitting the line harder
Killer - Another "Jamie" performance (practice your kicking though)

3 DCE
2 Snake
1 Kite
this is getting harder every week. Performances like Wolf, Richie, Gift, Foz & killer were hard to leave out.
So many great players tonight- proud to be a Manly Fan

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4