3, 2, 1 vs Raiders

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
shauneagle said:
ManlyBacker said:
Some good plays from everyone but overall unsatisfying. I know Glenn got MOTM with Fox. I've decided no one shone and went for my game winning toilers.

1. Choc
2. Ballin
3. Buhrer
Close to this bunch Gift, Matai, Snake.

not sure how you got Buhrer in the mix. I thought he was real quiet today and even went missing. 24 tackles, 4 missed, no tries and no assists for a player who I think played the whole 80 is not MOM stats. I was watching Jamie the whole game as he is in my supercoach side, he got a measly 42!!

All to do with when he made his runs, usually right up the guts when they were tough metres. He topped DCE, Lyon, Gift, and easily Foran in run metres. Anyway, everyone usually sees a game differently.

ManlyBacker said:
shauneagle said:
ManlyBacker said:
Some good plays from everyone but overall unsatisfying. I know Glenn got MOTM with Fox. I've decided no one shone and went for my game winning toilers.

1. Choc
2. Ballin
3. Buhrer
Close to this bunch Gift, Matai, Snake.

not sure how you got Buhrer in the mix. I thought he was real quiet today and even went missing. 24 tackles, 4 missed, no tries and no assists for a player who I think played the whole 80 is not MOM stats. I was watching Jamie the whole game as he is in my supercoach side, he got a measly 42!!

All to do with when he made his runs, usually right up the guts when they were tough metres. He topped DCE, Lyon, Gift, and easily Foran in run metres. Anyway, everyone usually sees a game differently.

Just watched the match on replay

3. Kingy - dont ask me why but he didnt drop a ball or give away a penalty

2. Anthony - i call him that because i hate mundine with a vengence.
He really did the hard yards today

1. Matai - that guy is a freak and can do things no other centre in the comp can. He wins my MOM laid down.

Special mention to whare and snake - 2 tries and 3 try defences

Did Georgie play today ? lol

Kiwi Eagle said:
Not many will be with me but I am basing mine differently as well, on defence

3. B Stewart

Saved many tries and the hit on TLL was pure courage.

How good was it. Threw his whole body in front of him. Not many props would have stopped him let alone an 80kg stewart.

Origin #1 surely. As you said without his defence today we were done.

3 Snake
2 Ballin
1 Whare

3 snake - his defence won us the game IMO
2 matai -made some good breaks
1 whare - all round good performacne, gee this kid plays with passion

3 Matai
2 Choc
1 Grant Goldman for jumping on the p.a with the Raiders on attack late in the game & milli seconds before Sean Fensom knocked on. Welcome back Grant.

Stewarts and Whare good too ( wolfy wont dislodge Whare on form at thi sstage ) .

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8