3-2-1 vs Penrith

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
3. Lyon - Defense king
2. DCE - Controlled the game nicely.
1. Whare and Taifua - These two stepped up and really impressed me.

Fro said:
Mate anyone that had anyone over DCE was watching a different game...

Mate your eyes deceive you, Lyons defense shut the panthers attack down time and time again. DCE was fantastic though.

I'm not saying Lyon wasn't fantastic, because he was, but the 7 was in everything..

I'm glad we are discussing who was the best player, not complaining about everyone playing crap :)

Young blokes did really well. If you ran that team out every week they would do ok.

CLIT COMMANDER said:
Young blokes did really well. If you ran that team out every week they would do ok.

Nah the young guys play on emotion a lot, and can only stay "up" for so long, thats where experience is needed.

Having said that they were all absolutely outstanding tonight, outstanding.

3 - DCE
2 - Wolfman ( not just because of the two tries, but he took some hard hitups in the first half, made some great tackles, and defused some good kicks)
1- Whare

All the guys stepped up tonight buher, watmough, ballin, lyon, king all had great games

Thought King had a good first half and laid a good platform, probably the pick of the forwards. DCE had a great game though.

1, DCE 2, Lyon 3, Whare

Is there anything he cant do. Kicking game tick, passing game tick, defence tick, leadership tick, interviews tick! He is great in front of the camera, very likable character.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8