3-2-1 vs Hares

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Eagle Has Landed said:
3 - Kite
2 - Ballin
1- Cherry Evans
-3 for two weeks in a row She -Rex

Take your pick from Snake, Killer, Foz, DCE, Choc and Kite.

But if pressed I'd go,

3 - DCE
2 - Choc
1 - Foz

...and She-Rex.....he was about 10th best. Which is an improvement from about 3 weeks ago.

Kitey's post match interview would have melted the hearts of mums everywhere, not to mention being a great advertisement for the Club.

3 Jamie Lyon
2 Brent Kite
1 DCE
Special mention to SNAKE as well, rock solid at the back. How good is Jamie Lyon? A big statement but he would be in my best ever MANLY team!

thrower said:
3 Jamie Lyon
2 Brent Kite
1 DCE
Special mention to SNAKE as well, rock solid at the back. How good is Jamie Lyon? A big statement but he would be in my best ever MANLY team!

Not a big statement at all. I agree. Lyon would be in my best anyone team. Up there with the best centers to ever play the game

3. Snake - He stopped many tries tonight, i think his defense has gone unnoticed in this thread
2. Kite - Great game by him.
1. Foran- Getting better each week.

Special mentions to Killer and DCE.

Napper said:
thrower said:
3 Jamie Lyon
2 Brent Kite
1 DCE

Not a big statement at all. I agree. Lyon would be in my best anyone team. Up there with the best centers to ever play the game

Lyon's already booked a spot in that team. Sayonara Snoz.

Phantar said:
Kitey's post match interview would have melted the hearts of mums everywhere, not to mention being a great advertisement for the Club.

Anyone got a like to this? I'm a mum and love heart melting moments, and also Melting Moments bickies and Tim Tams.

niccipops said:
Phantar said:

Anyone got a like to this? I'm a mum and love heart melting moments, and also Melting Moments bickies and Tim Tams.

My wife loved it Nicci.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7