3-2-1 Vs Eels

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Anyone.

I didn't watch much as I was tuned into he Bathurst trots. my mate drove his 13th Group One winner,

At least I feel like a winner tonight.

Torana's right - I forgot Matai. He was great.
On the other side of the coin, that's the worst game I've ever seen DCE play and Wolfy seemed to have his head in the clouds half the time.

Probably the worst game DCE played is because he had no one around him who he has played with before, having Lyon and Stewart out will do that to you

I think the kicking tee really was the stand out for us tonight,

It stood tall all night, didn't miss a tackle and no drop ball, its energy was good, it was often looking for involvement.

It really was the stand out in a losing side.

3 - Matai
2 - Choc
1 - Snake
Ballin was pretty good as usual, and Taufua on debut, but cant say anything positive about the rest of them.

Where's the love for big joe G?? Seemed to me he was the only one making strong runs up the guts with choc matai and buhrer on the edges.

Kite King Darcy Harrisson need mongrel. Marshmallows tonight!!

3. Matai - sign him now, made some great breaks, solid performance coming back from injury

2. Buhrer - tried all night, is a workhorse

1.Foran

3. Choc - continues to lead from the front. I think his workrate is covering up a some other players shortcomings.
2. Buhrer - despite a couple of uncharacteristic errors, also worked his butt off and was dangerous.
1. Snake - only because he seemed to step up a few times in attack. DCE has been quiet for the last few weeks in what really is a career form slump for him.

Honorable mentions to Matai, Ballin, King and Tafau in his first game can be proud of his efforts.

I watched the vancouver canucks defeat the dallas stars last night so like Mr Dylan I missed the game but felt like a winner.

SO my 1-2-3 (1 being the best):

1) Cory Schneider - goalie
2) Henrik Sedin - centre
3) Chris Higgins - forward

Sorry manly but you don't deserve I've run out of points this week.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6