3-2-1 vs Dragons

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Pittwater Legend said:
3. Cherry-Evans
2. Taufua
1. Foran

3. Cherry-Evans. Late in the game I made the comment in the match day that if we win this game you can put it down to Cherry-Evans. I didn't think he could do anything more to get us a win. Moments later he makes that match winning ankle tap on Creagh.

2. Taufua. Had the impossible task of filling Stewart's boots. Scored a fantastic and highly unlikely try to get us the win. He also caught the high ball well under pressure when we really needed to hold some possession.

1. Foran. He just competes so well. We are so blessed that Foran and Cherry-Evans are unbelievably gifted and battle hardened at a young age.

Lawrence (our most reliable forward)
Kyte(kept his head when everyone was losing the ball)
Wolfman was brilliant saved tries.

3 DCE, Foran and Killer. Yep all three get 3. Killer for his goal kicking, DCE for his in field play and defence and Foz for his commitment.

2 Lawerence, Taufua and Kite. Solid runs. Taufua for scoring a try and and big hits. Lawrence for his menacing runs and Kite for running straight (yep rewarding a player for actually running straight, no sideways bulls*#t)

1 The rest of the team for taking on a that appauling reffeereing.

1 Watmough

He may have been the only one of our team that didn't drop the ball or concede a penalty. Typical powerhouse effort.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2