3-2-1 vs Dogs.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
3 - Snake
2 - Watmough
1 - Lawrence

Special mention to Matai for his defence. It was faultless even when they looked as though they could have skated outside him. The hit on Jackson at the end was sensational.

Top win - and we dropped so much ball we can play much much better - still not fully firing at all in attack.

3 Jamie - defensively shut down everything - all class again
2 Lawrence - what a buy
1 Taufua - keep not watching games its working

Probably forgot someone Matai and Foran good also and Ballin as usual.

Can't chuck it into a 3-2-1 just at the moment, but Watmough, King, Foran, Lawrence and Fa'aoso would be amongst it

Pittwater Legend said:
3 - Snake
2 - Watmough
1 - Lawrence

Special mention to Matai for his defence. It was faultless even when they looked as though they could have skated outside him. The hit on Jackson at the end was sensational.

Nailed it. Snake two try assists.

3- watching she Rex
2- away win over the dogs
1- barba ineffective

As for us gee we had a lot of good players out there tonite.
3- Choc
2- Richie
1- snake

Last week there were questions about the snake,his possible injury concerns and his impact on the game.
Not an expert,but i reckon he is getting better,just playing a different role.

And all I can say is GO MANLY and I will give the points to all the blokes who didn,t get the 3,2 or 1
( how good is killer)

No one sees it the way I do (C'est la vie).
3. Ballin - gave them absolutely nothing, a tackling machine.
2. Killer
3. Matai
I feel miserable making a call because there were so many terrific performances. Lawrence, Choc, Snake, Hor-Hay, Foz, Richie, in fact the whole lot of them. Great game.

3. Lawrence - he is tackled by 2 men but this doesn't bother him at all, he just keeps going. Could be our #1 prop by September.

2. and 1. - shared by everyone, total determination & effort by the team tonight

Imagine if Choc just had that little bit of control in his game that he so obviously lacks. He is all heart and enthusiasm but has those errors and penalties in him every week that just kill momentum. I can't fault his effort, its rip, tear, bust every week but he can be so frustrating at times.

Lawrence is a machine, we have to get someone sniffing around his hip every time he hits it up, he pokes through the line and just about always gets an arm free. Like to see more offload opportunities as he has good balance and hands by the looks of things.

The thing that was most obvious to me tonight was how little decoy and block runner plays we put on. Old fashioned face balls, run arounds, and overlaps did the job. I don't know whether that was a specific plan for the dogs or whether it had something to do with obstruction interpretation this season, but it worked. We also seem more free form on positioning. Foran and DCE combining on the one side is great to see.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2