3 2 1 vs dogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
3.Lyon - easily the best on ground in a perfect captains knock.
2.Matai - tough, skillful and mistake free. A weapon!!
1.Rose - great start to the game, layed the platform and got through plenty of defence early on.

I may be shouted down but I reckon Stevie made quite a few defensive errors against iris today and ran away from supports when he made the long break in the 1st half.

Idris was a handful for all of the boys. He is a very good player when he wants to be. His runs down the sidelines troubled us all day. Better get used to covering that if we play the Tigers or Cows.

Didn't catch who Fox gave MOM to, anyone know ?

I thought DCE and Killer drove most of the attack, and with Gifty really clammed up their LHS in defence, solid as. Lussick had some impact and showed some things that look promising for the future. He looks well balanced and might be the sort of player who can get balls away in traffic. Did he do much of that in NYC ? T-Rex gets better and better and is really getting some consistency in his game. Could be the X-factor come finals time. Ballin had a pretty good game I thought too.

3 T Rex ... Has always been good, Even though some are just jumping on the T Rex bandwagon now
2 DCE
1 Ballin

3 DCE
2 Lyon
1 Smokin Joe

Honourable mention to the entire time for jumping in when Kasiano tried to kill DCE with multiple blows to head.

Sheikheagle said:
I may be shouted down but I reckon Stevie made quite a few defensive errors against iris today and ran away from supports when he made the long break in the 1st half.

I'm with you Sheik. We were lucky not to concede points from some of Steve's defensive blunders. He is beaten so badly some times it doesn't even show up as a missed tackle because he doesn't get a hand on the player. He did some good things as well but couldn't have him in my top 3.
I thought
3 DCE
2 Jamie
1 Lussick

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10