3, 2, 1 v Warriors [Round 20 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
ALinda said:
HappilyManly said:
Sid
Dragon
Killer

Please excuse my ignorance - who's Dragon? I'm stumped?!

3) Lyon
2) Foz
1) Hiku

Honourable mentions for Cherry, Ballin, Buhrer, Tommy, Blair, JSL, King.

Dragon is Tom Symonds nickname, Linda.

And you have nominated 10 players in your post!

That's a nice problem to have, is it not?

Not bad for a team in crisis.

3. Killer - Best running game I've seen from him in a whilr
2. Foz - last ditch one on one defence awesome
1. Ballin/DCE - .5 each

3. Starling - got through heaps of defence in the first 10-15 mins when we struggled to hold the ball. And looked like he was making an easy 10m every time he took the ball up. Over the last month or 2 he has been our best front rower by far.
2. Killer - Classy game from our captain in a week where we needed it most. He hasn't got involved in the dramas and media interviews, and went out yesterday and let his footy do the talking. Champion!!
1. Foz - both our halves had great games, but the way Foz put his body on the line against Hurrell, and then taking on the solid Warriors defence quite a bit nudged him ahead of DCE for mine.

All in all though, it was a very good game by all 18 - including our supercoach 2V!

RiverEagle said:
Dragon is Tom Symonds nickname, Linda.

And you have nominated 10 players in your post!

That's a nice problem to have, is it not?

Not bad for a team in crisis.

Thanks RE - you learn something new every day and I just learnt something! Always thought Tommy's nickname was T-Red, so there you go.

Yes I had 10 players - found it very hard to choose as they were all good yesterday, for various reasons.

And yep, I think the team in crisis has shut the critics up and diverted their attention to other teams which really are in crisis. Peace :)

You're welcome @ALinda

I think Dragon is what the players call Tom.

TRed started here I reckon.

Both are fine by me.

Congratz also on being top 10 in tipping.

Voting closed for round 20.

Full results here, but the wash up was:

3 Cherry-Evans
2 Foran
1 Lyon

So in the overall standings Foz has jumped out to a 2.5 point lead in defence of his title with Snake, DCE and Ballin probably the only ones really in a position to challenge him.

Just a side note with the round 21 voting. Being a delayed game into NSW on Friday night, I probably won't activate the voting until after the game has been aired in NSW. Alternatively, if @Dan is watching the game live he may be happy to activate the voting straight after and start the thread, but otherwise I'll do it around 11:30 Fri night.

Thanks for voting!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8