3, 2, 1 v Sharks [Round 15 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
3 - Snake
2 - Killer
1 - BJ

Snake looks like he is or is getting close to being back to his best. Two more try assists tonight and looked like he could have easily scored himself instead of handing T-Red his second try.

Killer saved a couple of tries tonight and was his usual self in attack.

BJ looked like he was having a serious audition for a spot in the Qld Origin team for the third game. Only ran for 94 metres but they were quality metres. Also made 30 tackles.

Special mention to Skivy, Foz, Peta, Jamie Buhrer, Josh Starling and T-Red for his two tries in two minutes. Good to see Cherry playing well and running well. Only came off as a precaution really when the game was won. Lui didn't do too bad either in his first run-on start.

1. Snake- Was the standout today.
2. Ballin- sharp out of dummy half and huge work rate as per usual.
3. Matai- looked like making a break every time he touched it.

3 Foz - He was almost in everything tonight, really controlled the game and set up a lot of the tries down the side.

2 snake - like having a 3rd halve, really hitting some great form, and like foz he helped set up tries.

1 t red - Tommy made some solid runs and you can't look past his 2 runs.

I really want to make an honourable mention to BJ. I thought he played strong and hard tonight.

According to NRL.com Killer passed Matthew Ridge's total of 1,095 points for the club tonight.

Well done Killer.

3 - Snake, thought he looked SHARP!!! plus his defence was unreal. Twice he stopped Paul Gallen close to the line (1 was a forward pass, but he didn't know that and tackled him)
2 - Killer, some great hits on Wade Graham who is dangerous. Plus that kick for Snake was just genius
1 - Matai, hard running, hard hitting and just his usual self.

Special mention to Josh Starling, he seemed to have a running battle with Paul Gallen all night and never backed down!

3) Snake
2) Ballin
1) Killer

Matai and Foran were also great. Starling gave plenty of go forward and looked like he has beefed up to me. Great alround effort.

The Prince of Brookvale
MB
JB

I could've picked either Killer or Peta for 1 point, and this happens alot, esp when the boys are playing well, which of course is most of the time.
Therefore, think Next year we should consider expanding the points system to 5 4 3 2 1 even though i agree 3 2 1 has a nice ring to it.
Jethro, Dan, everyone . . . . . . . what do you think ?

Lets have a voting thread on the question :)

EagleFromMay1967 said:
The Prince of Brookvale
MB
JB

I could've picked either Killer or Peta for 1 point, and this happens alot, esp when the boys are playing well, which of course is most of the time.
Therefore, think Next year we should consider expanding the points system to 5 4 3 2 1 even though i agree 3 2 1 has a nice ring to it.
Jethro, Dan, everyone . . . . . . . what do you think ?

Lets have a voting thread on the question :)

I dont mind this idea as many a week i have more than 3 to pick.

Failing that mabye we could have the option to issue a bonus point to a player who you though deserved a point, but wasn't the Top 3 (or an extra point for someone you thought was exceptional). But limit it so you get like 10 points to issue for the season (otherwise the 3rd place point will lose its meaning)

We could limit it to just give a best on field and see. I'll pull statistics at the end of the year but my guy feel is that several players pick up positioning on the back of one or two of those 1 point votes.

Dan said:
We could limit it to just give a best on field and see. I'll pull statistics at the end of the year but my guy feel is that several players pick up positioning on the back of one or two of those 1 point votes.

"Guy feel?"

Not that there's anything wrong with that!

iknowiknowiknowiknowiknow

globaleagle said:
Dan said:

"Guy feel?"

Not that there's anything wrong with that!

iknowiknowiknowiknowiknow
How do I "dislike" a post?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7