3 2 1 v Roosters in Round 2

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
After some serious thought

3pts- Keiron Foran
absolutely inspired the Eagles Today with some huge hits and some clever plays, this may be the turning point for the kid, just goes to show what a player with his skill can do when your forwards do their job

2pts- Anthony Watmough
Nearly topped the Tackle count with 28, scored a great try with 3 hanging off him, made 126 metres

1pt - Daly Chery Evans
Starting to show his class, great kicking game got us down their end, some good clever plays and directing the forwards around

special mention to Tim Robinson, Jamie Buhrer and Brett at the Back

3 Foran
2 Choc
1 Brian Smith- for taking SKD off in the last 15, he could have damaged us at the end of the game

3 - Foran kept us in the game after the 2nd half Roosters try
2 - Buhrer did a mountain of work in attack and defence
1 - Seu Seu kept us going forward after he came on

Brett was great at the back, how good was that covering tackle on the winger. The 2 young guys Robinson and Harrison both did very well, both never shirked the tough stuff and look to be quite mobile. Cherry Evans played well and looked to be more comfortable than last week.

Post  automatically merged: [time]1300601922[/time]

3 - Foran kept us in the game after the 2nd half Roosters try
2 - Buhrer did a mountain of work in attack and defence
1 - Seu Seu kept us going forward after he came on

Brett was great at the back, how good was that covering tackle on the winger. The 2 young guys Robinson and Harrison both did very well, both never shirked the tough stuff and look to be quite mobile. Cherry Evans played well and looked to be more comfortable than last week.

3 - Watmough - Has learnt how to run straight this season.
2 - Foran - Showed his worth as a great running 5/8th
1 - Buhrer - Geeze how i was wrong about this kid.. starting to follow the same path as G Stewart.

Special mentions to Hoppa and Stewart.

3. Foran - 5/8 is his position. leave him there all year please Des!
2. Choc - not at his best, but dont remember a mistake from him all game
1. Galuvao - probably his best game in the maroon and white. Was probably the leader of the forwards today

Foran and Choc 2.5 each, both were outstanding and we lose if either one was missing

1 for Buhrer, his start to the game was very impressive

Honorable mention to Galuvao

Wormald link said:
1 - Buhrer - Geeze how i was wrong about this kid.. starting to follow the same path as G Stewart.
I reckon he has bulked up big time in the off season and him and gifty would be about the same size

1 Foran (had a monster on attack and defense)
2 Cherry-Evans (great kicking game that controlled the play of teh game and showed himself to be a great line organiser)
3 Watmough (top work and muscle from him today

Foran 3 - all been said. Has the heart of a champion in him - if his skills and game reading keep improving he can be amongst our all time best players in my opinion.

2- Gulavao - thought he made twice as much yardage on each carry as our next best forward.  Outstanding.

1 - Buhrer/Watmough.  If Buhrer can become an 80 minute player he can be a 10 year player for the club.  Watmough back to 80% today and tried very hard.

Honorable mentions to DCE and to Hoppa who took a big step forward today unlucky not to get a point. Seu Seu looked Ok too. 

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
After some serious thought

3pts- Keiron Foran
absolutely inspired the Eagles Today with some huge hits and some clever plays, this may be the turning point for the kid, just goes to show what a player with his skill can do when your forwards do their job

2pts- Anthony Watmough
Nearly topped the Tackle count with 28, scored a great try with 3 hanging off him, made 126 metres

1pt - Daly Chery Evans
Starting to show his class, great kicking game got us down their end, some good clever plays and directing the forwards around

special mention to Tim Robinson, Jamie Buhrer and Brett at the Back

gotta agree, hoppa jnr also a special mention aswell ,its great seeing brett slowly getting back to his usual self at the back

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6