3, 2, 1 v Rabbits [Round Final Week 1 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mosto

I have a well known member
Premium Member
Voting open:

3. T-Red, only one to constantly bend the line and solid in defence.

2. Snake, great defence and probed all night in attack.

1. Foz, usual busy self and brilliant pass for Blair's try

3 - Skivy
2 - T-Red
1 - Foz

Skivy was our stand out player against the Vermin. He hit hard and showed most of the forwards how to run the ball hard. The exception to that being T-Red, he was one who could hold his head up. And Foz did his level best behind a badly beaten pack.

Other than that, Killer never gave up, neither did Snake or Kingdog, and Lui was again good when he came on.

Pretty forgettable otherwise. Peta did better when he moved to hooker because he was getting murdered for pace on the wing. Jorge is way down on confidence and realistically should be dropped for Blair or Gutho. And Choc? Well he turned back the clock and tackled like it was 2007 and it showed. He couldn't tackle in 2007.....

A few worries, the injury to Hodges for starters and I hope the kid is ok. Killer and Choc on report for lifting Inglis (who brought out his "Greg Louganis" diving persona tonight) will also have a very nervous wait. Killer's record will give him a better chance of being available next week than Choc's. And then there is the biggest worry in that this team's form hit rock-bottom in the first 60 minutes. To be down 40-0 with 20 minutes remaining is, to put it bluntly, disgraceful. Yes we scored 4 converted tries in 14 minutes.....but in reality Souffs had switched off by then and Snake's try was a gift because even someone watching from Alice Springs through a pair of old binoculars could see that last pass was forward.

I'm sorry whilst starling gives 100% his job is to bend the line and unfortunately he got owned. So based on that you can't give him points.

Tred
Matai
Killer

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4