3, 2, 1 v Rabbits [Round 22 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
3 - Snake
2 - Star
1 - Choc

Snake's tackles on Inglis and Sam Burgess stopped the score becoming embarrassing, it was bad enough but without those tackles it would have been worse. The other good thing is that his speed is well and truly back. Starling didn't take a backward step all night hitting it up or tackling, I think he had a point to prove to Souffs, and that crusher report is BS. And for someone who supposedly wants out of the club, Choc was doing everything he could to fire up the boys tonight. His runs were quality and he was hitting hard in defence.

Other than that, DCE made some good metres with his kicks in the 2nd half. Foz got crowded by team mates a lot, especially Jamie Buhrer who had probably his worst game tonight. Killer did what he could out there. Jorge is not fit enough right now and his ankle is definitely not 100%, not even close. And I thought JSL went ok tonight.

T-Red tried hard and made some good tackles, but boy did we miss Skivvy on that side of the field. Unfortunately T-Reds forward pass bombed a try which would have made it 10-12.

Choc's best game in weeks for me. Snake outstanding in defence and I thought JSL put it in, with a bit of mongrel.
Keep the faith boys the three toothed Ferals will get ahead of themselves and think they are now faves for their first premiership in decades, just like last year, and the year before, and....

wow...Foran still earns points tonight?

Be he sick, well marked by the bunnies, whatever....he just seems to get points by putting a jersey on here.

HoldenV8 said:
3 - Snake
2 - Star
1 - Choc

Snake's tackles on Inglis and Sam Burgess stopped the score becoming embarrassing, it was bad enough but without those tackles it would have been worse. The other good thing is that his speed is well and truly back. Starling didn't take a backward step all night hitting it up or tackling, I think he had a point to prove to Souffs, and that crusher report is BS. And for someone who supposedly wants out of the club, Choc was doing everything he could to fire up the boys tonight. His runs were quality and he was hitting hard in defence.

Other than that, DCE made some good metres with his kicks in the 2nd half. Foz got crowded by team mates a lot, especially Jamie Buhrer who had probably his worst game tonight. Killer did what he could out there. Jorge is not fit enough right now and his ankle is definitely not 100%, not even close. And I thought JSL went ok tonight.

T-Red tried hard and made some good tackles, but boy did we miss Skivvy on that side of the field. Unfortunately T-Reds forward pass bombed a try which would have made it 10-12.

x 2. Couldn't agree more.

Snake's defence was awesome. At least 3 1on1s he saved the day. And that tackle of Inglis was the stuff of legend.

Starling tackled himself to a stand still and looked keen to show the souths scumbuckets what they let go.

Choc ran straight and hard!!! It was like 2008/2009 all over again!

3 choc he was really solid tonight. Ran hard and straight and made quality metres.

2 snake for his massive defensive effort.

1 t red. He played well. Filled in for skivvy.

Mal Cochrane said:
wow...Foran still earns points tonight?

Be he sick, well marked by the bunnies, whatever....he just seems to get points by putting a jersey on here.

But you don't offer your reasoning why he doesn't deserve points, or who deserved them instead.

oh ok,

3.Snake - obviously, a bit nullified in attack but safe as a bank. Score was a lot worse without him
2.DCE - had attack thrown at him all night & defended well, tried hard with a few errors admittedly, but also brought the only spark to our attack making good yards.
1.Choc - did the dirty work, good yards to get us out of trouble and non stop in defence.

Who else ahead of Foran? T red, Starling, JSL, Hiku, Ballin,

Who else ahead of Foran that didn't even play that great? Lawrence

Who didn't play as well as Foran? Jorge (injured?), Matai (early shower) Horo (don't know about this bloke anymore) , Buhrer (did some good hit ups, just too many errors) Hasson, King, Technical Coach

1. Choc. Was a standout tonight IMO. When the rest of the pack were getting belted he really stood up.
2. Snake. As already mentioned his defence was 1st class.
3. DCE. Wasn't his best game, but gee whiz he never stopped trying.

Choc
Snake
Jesse SL

(Thought Hasson tried hard too)

Worst on ground, the Pepsi-heritage jersey again.
Nothin' but trouble that thing.

NO-one deserved the 3 this week.
I gave it to JSL as he has been so consistent the last 5 games .
(Fatties Horo & Taufua need to lighten up)

JSL
Snake
Ballin

I went:

mn003907.jpg

img_4725commonstarling.jpg

Chocolate_Block.png

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8