3, 2, 1 v Knights [Round 10 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mosto

I have a well known member
Premium Member
If you look up "Winning Ugly" on Wikipedia, you'll find a link to that game!

Vote away people!

3 DCE Match winning fg
2 Straling Match winning tackle
1 Jorge Match winning tries

3 - Buhrer (I really thought he looked the most dangerous tonight)
2 - Lawrence (He seemed to provide a lot of thrust and never seemed to stop moving in the tackle)
1 - Starling (that tackle gave me a deadset woody!)

Ive gone:

3 Matai - He was in everything, and despite our poor first hour, Matai was strong in defence.
2 DCE - The field goal, enough said
1 Horo - He hit holes and ran hard forward. Thought that he played well, and i think he would have been even better if foz was there.

Jorge despite 2 tries doesnt get any points from me this week. He played a zero sum game. He's 2 tries are cancelled by his errors - which led to tries. Im proud he scored tries, and they were awesome tries.

One thing I find frustrating is chez will get all the glory but Ballin and Lawrence had huge games, so did buhrer and starlo.

We should do another 3 2 1 based on stats

Happens every week. Not necessarily for DCE but a couple of key moments will attract all the votes.

PER and things like plus minus would be interesting stats I think.

3 - buhrer. In that last set of 6 he was the only forward to pin his ears back and run hard. If he hadn't, I don't think dce could've kicked the field goal.

2 - starling. Stats prob prove me wrong but I thought he was a damn good workhorse all night and of course that tackle.

1 - DCE. Sometime 1 play should get you a point. And a field goal 40 metres out with 1 second left was that play. Maybe TC will say he should've done more throughout the game so we weren't in the position to begin with...but it's my point to give so back off hippies!

I wanted to give Jorge a point or 2 as his tries were excellent groundings but such is life. Bribes accepted for next time Jorge!

3 - Lawrence. The best forward on the field last night from either side
2 - Starling. Speed to burn, put him on the wing ;)
1 - DCE. Was in everything last night. Not his best game by a long way, but he was there when it counted. Will bego better having Foz back in 2 weeks.

Special mention to Jorge for his tries, though his attempts at catching bombs lately have been shockers. Also a mention to JLJ. Wasn't our best last night but he is definitely coming along. I think Tooves would be happy with how he has played since his debut.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2