3, 2, 1 v Broncos [Round 12 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
3 Ballin
2 Lui
1 JSL

As I said in the other post Foz panicked and played catch up footy after 15 minutes cementing the tone of headlessness we saw.

He tried but made a lot of bad calls in the first 40 like the stupid play on our 2nd or 3rd set after the scrum where Matai was left with no time. Dumb dumb dumb play called by Foz and that was when I knew it was all over.

I don't think anyone deserves a 3 today, we were fairly average.

3 Foran, he looked good a times. Scored a good try and was easily the best player in defence
2 Bruner, hit a good gap and made some good runs
1 King, showed how to run a ball

Fluffy said:
3 Ballin
2 Lui
1 JSL

As I said in the other post Foz panicked and played catch up footy after 15 minutes cementing the tone of headlessness we saw.

He tried but made a lot of bad calls in the first 40 like the stupid play on our 2nd or 3rd set after the scrum where Matai was left with no time. Dumb dumb dumb play called by Foz and that was when I knew it was all over.

Wow, you obviously watched a different game than me!?!? IMHO Foz was our best on ground.

Eagles2nv said:
I don't think anyone deserves a 3 today, we were fairly average.

3 Foran, he looked good a times. Scored a good try and was easily the best player in defence
2 Bruner, hit a good gap and made some good runs
1 King, showed how to run a ball

Agree with this, except:

3 - Foran, 2 - Bruhrer, 1 - Ballin (as usual, tackled all day)

Best of the mob for mine but we had no luck today.

Mals said:
Fluffy said:
3 Ballin
2 Lui
1 JSL

Wow, you obviously watched a different game than me!?!? IMHO Foz was our best on ground.

I must of, IMSHO Foz was crap in the first 20 or so minutes by which time the game was lost.

He was not alone and had some good plays as well by footy is an 80 minute game and he is one of our highest paid players so I expect 80 minutes of decent footy out of him.

Balin gets no points from me this week. The two or three penalties he gives away for attempted strips consistently each week are doing an enormous amount of damage to us.

3 - Foz
2 - Foz
1 - Foz

Special mention to JSL, keeps getting better every week with more and more minutes. If Choc is out for an extended period, this guy should start!

Voting for Round 12 has closed with the full results available here.

The pointy end of the voting ended up with:

3 Foran
2 Ballin
1 Buhrer

So Matai still holds top spot in the overall standings
but Ferris is inching closer moving to outright second, and Foz has started his run to retain his crown.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6